“Kimberley paradise”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Wyndham
Digger's Rest Station
Hamburg
“Kimberley paradise”
Reviewed 21 April 2012

I've been there 2 times and it was always perfect. Digger"s rest offers you a total authentic Kimberley experience. Digger's rest is in the middle of a beautiful landscape . If you are a horse rider like me, you will love Digger's rest. There is no schedule to respect there. If you want to ride just ask and you will ride whatever it is the morning or the afternoon. When it comes to sleep I recommend the bush hut for a real bush experience. During the night you will have the visits of horses and Marilyn the Emu. The owner of the place are super friendly and authentic. I went there as an individual traveler but I recommend it also for couples ( ask the bush hut number 6 for a romantic experience...) and for families ( I recommend the bunkhouse if you have young kids). If you are not fan of resorts, hotels, you will love Digger's because everything there is real and authentic.

Room Tip: bush hut number 6 for a romantic time bush hut number number 3 if you are not afraid of Emus
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled solo
5 Thank bellifontain

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Lincoln,UK
Reviewed 20 April 2012

I had an amazing time at Digger's Rest in 2011. I was picked up from the plane, we collected supplies and then drove to the station. Settling in was easy as everyone was so welcoming and relaxed and the food was delicious.
The second day I met my horse and had a gentle ride to get used to him. My trip to Australia was for the 14 day treck in the outback. What a trip it was - Beautiful horses, laughter & new friendships, fantastic food, amazing starry skies, crocodiles to watch, the lovely heat on your back and awsome landscapes.
Thank you to my horse, to everyone who rode with me and thank you to Alida & Roderick for making my holiday so special. I wish I could come back again some day.
Emma from England.

Room Tip: Enjoy watching the beautiful stars when you are in your tent.
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled with friends
2 Thank emma p
Kununurra
Reviewed 20 April 2012

Excellent place to visit and explore the surrounding area. The hospitality is spectacular - home away from home. The homstead has lots of pets to pat, TV and mod cons to make your stay very comfortable.

Very highly recommended for family, couples and even individual travellers.

Lorna
Kununurra Local

Room Tip: Go for Air Con why not have the luxury!
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank LornaKununurra

Been to Digger's Rest Station? Share your experiences!