“York Motel”
Review of York Motel

York Motel
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in York
Reviewed 10 May 2014

My overnight stay at York Motel was great,the rooms are well fit out,new funky bathroom,a very comfortable bed.Extremely friendly and helpful customer service from all staff. A very pleasant experience.

Hi Vicki,
This review would have to be one of the nicest I've had, you were a pleasure to have stay with us and we do hope you'll be back.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

We had one night in York. I had googled York accommodation and the York Motel rated the highest and I know why. Our room was very comfortable, very nicely decorated, it felt more like a room at home than a motel room. If we go back to York I know where we will stay. Thank you.

Kerry E, Owner at York Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2014

Wow we are glad you loved your unit and our family owned motel , we appreciate your review and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

I had a fantastic time staying at the York Motel. The rooms are clean, spacious and well decorated. The proximity to the Town center came n very handy and the staff (Kerry) were very friendly and approachable. Had a wonderful time. Thanks!

Room Tip: Any room should be fine :)
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Kerry E, Owner at York Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2014

Thank you ever so much I've had the most fantastic people stay with the motel always a pleasure ,
We hope to see you again
Cheers kerry

Reviewed 6 May 2014

Spent 2 nights in the lovely York. We were pleasantly surprised with our room at York Motel, extremly clean, sparkling and newly renovated with inviting decor. Staff were friendly and welcoming. Very quiet overnight and pleasant stroll to town shops. Do yourself a favour and spend the night, you won't be sorry.

Room Tip: All rooms clean, comfortable and quiet overnight
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Hi Connie,
Wow what lovely words it was a pleasure having you stay with us, York is a nice town to visit lots to see and do.i enjoyed the conversations we had as we'll , and hopefully you'll spread the word to your friends and family I'll still be here lol.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

We had an enjoyable night at York staying at the York Motel (5 May 2014). In spite of the constant drizzle we had a great time, Kerry was helpful and friendly and made us most welcome. The room was well appointed, clean and had all the facilities one would require, The motel is situated in easy walking distance to main street.

Ernie & Rene

Room Tip: Do your research to make an informed decision!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Kerry E, Owner at York Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Hi earnie and of course your lovely wife,
I have to say you don't get to meet such nice people every day like you both,I was very lucky that you chose the York motel, I'm Shore we will see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

Travelling to York alone for business over the weekend, the Motel was clean, quiet, well-presented and close to where I needed to be. Thanks for helping make my weekend in York an enjoyable one. I am sure I will be back.

Hi dan,
Thank you for leaving a nice review I'm Shore you will be back as I believe you were a great success dj work must be rewarding,

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Decided to stay in York after a friends wedding and chose the York Motel.
When we arrived we were checked-in and given a personal tour of our room by Kerry.
The room was nice and cosy, with new bed linen and freshly cleaned carpets. The room décor was beautiful and modern. Bathrooms were spotless and modern with good amenities.
Very nice stay, will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Kerry E, Owner at York Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2014

We'll thank you what nice words I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us ,and you had a great time at the wedding. Looking forward to seeing you again in the future ,we hope you can stay longer and enjoy what our town has to offer.
Thanks once again kerry