“Fabulous views”

Mount Brown Lookout
Ranked #1 of 19 things to do in York
Reviewed 11 August 2014

A really good way to get an idea of the layout of the town. Much bigger than I thought. The lookout was clean and easy to access.There was some information about the historical side of things.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

We have visited York twice now and every time we do, it always seems to rain of a bluster wind howls through the valley. This visit was no exception. But Mount Brown offers stunning views of the York district. Great for a photo or two. Thee is a BBQ area just below the summit which I can imagine would be fantastic in hotter months.

1  Thank Wixters
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Lovely view on a nice day. Very peaceful. Only takes you 2 mins to drive up the hill. Great for taking photos and sitting on the rocks.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

We were blessed with the most beautiful site of the clouds surrounding the town of York, it was a view I will remember for many many years.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Very short drive from town, though when I go back next time I will definitely walk it, there is an excellent track leading to the summit.

Saw kangaroos on the way up