Book now, pay at stay
US$79
  • Restaurant
US$96
US$81
The Grandhouse York B&B(York)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$106
Faversham House York(York)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$136
Book now, pay at stay
US$162
  • Free Internet
Courtyard Faversham House(York)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 23/07
US$81
US$92
Agoda.com
All reviewsthe ownerthe main streetgreat place to stay in yorkspa bathlocation was perfectstay there againthank you so muchcomfortable bedkerryamenitieshawicktoasterfridgetownweekend
Reviewed 13 May 2017

Was pleasantly surprised when entering the room. Very spacious and clean with all amenities including spa. Great location to town centre. Was that impressed with the accommodation I chose to stay for an additional night. Thanks Kerry for providing such a great place to stay. Will definitely be back.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Kerry B, Owner at The Nosh & Nod, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

Thank you for your wonderful review. Yes our rooms are lovely and we are in a great location in the main street of town and like you most people extremely happy. It was a pleasure having you stay and would love to have you back again soon.
Kind regards Kerry

Reviewed 27 February 2017

We carelessly left something behind. When we rang the next day after discovering the item missing, Kerry informed us that it is in the policy that she doesn't send stuff back. Even C.O.D. I read the information pack in the room and I did not see this written anywhere. Has left a sour taste. She did say we can come and pick it up. We would only have to drive another 7 hours to do so! Stung.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jette62c
Kerry B, Manager at The Nosh & Nod, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2017

Thank you for your review. I am shocked however that you would say you now have a sour taste in your mouth regarding my Accommodation. This is purely because I refused to post back your item. I do not have the resources to spend hours in the local Post Office sending back the huge amount of items left in the rooms and written or not that is my policy. Let me clarify you were not stung but as you put it "Carelessly left something behind". When I travel I take full responsibility for all of my possessions and would certainly not ask an accommodation provider to post back PERSONAL LUBRICANT. I also note you did not mention your lovely room, great service and our fabulous town.

Reviewed 2 January 2017

Nosh and Nod have 2 properties. We booked a queen suite with spa but when we arrived we were told that the room had been double booked so the owner would give us a room in her other accommodation which she assurred us was actually nicer. It wasn't - it was much smaller, no spa, no bath - only a shower. Only 1 thin blanket on the bed - luckily i noticed and asked for another (there were no extra in the room) but she went and got straight away, but found out later it was only another thin blanket and even doubled up I was still cold even with the aircond turned off. The pool was dirty and chained off with a sign saying no access so we couldnt use it. Checkout time was 10am, we had gone out for breakfast and were back in the room at 10.02am and someone had already been through the room and cleaned it, with all of our belongings still in there - i felt that this was an invasion of our privacy. The good points are: the owner was very polite and friendly and helpful. The bed was reasonably comfortable, the bathroom was very clean and the shower had good pressure and temperature of the water. This unit is very close to the centre of town - about 30 seconds walk to the main street. It was just not what we booked and paid for.

Room Tip: second floor has a balcony. Ground floor has people walking past and can be a bit noisy
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carol M
Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

The room was as expected and had all we needed, including coffee for the morning. The host was very friendly when I called and assisted with some York local knowledge. Great place to stay in York as it's on the Main Street.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends

What a lovely review, thank you. Yes our rooms do have everything needed for an enjoyable stay. It is wonderful you found the assistance with local knowledge helpful.

We aim to always offer friendly and accommodating service and would love to have you stay with us again.

Kindest regards Kerry

Reviewed 30 October 2016

The owner was very friendly and welcoming, and went out of her way to make sure we were happy with everything, room very clean and cosy. Close to town centre and a wonderful Bar and restaurant. Second storey rooms has best views with balcony.

Room Tip: Rooms upstairs have good views and balcony
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business