“Delicious!!!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Charleston, South Carolina
“Delicious!!!”
Reviewed 1 December 2013

Breakfast, lunch or dinner. Eat in or take out. Coffee, tea, pastry or pie. Do not pass up this wonderful locally owned and operated restaurant.

Visited November 2013

Columbia, South Carolina
“I wish Wildflour was open seven days a week!”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

I get to Saluda, North Carolina, a few times each year, and I NEVER miss two or three trips to the Wildflour. I grieved when they closed for a while a few years ago. I am a sweets and pastry addict, so I get their sticky buns, raspberry pastries, blueberry muffins, cookies, etc. This past week I bought some granola to bring home. I ate corn chowder soup and half a sandwich for lunch one day. Never had a bad purchase at Wildflour.

Visited November 2013
North, South Carolina
“First visit”
Reviewed 7 October 2013 via mobile

It was alright, my husband and i headed this way to go see the waterfall and saw they had a breakfast sign. We each ordered the omelette of the day. The egg part was dry so i ate the inside veggies, the cheese was not melted. It was almost like they pre made the egg part and folded the veggies in and tossed shredded cheese in there.
They opened at 10am we got there at 10am and the only full coffee carafe was decaf? The other three, empty. Not worth almost $20.

Visited October 2013
Southern Pines, NC
“Amazing crossiants”
Reviewed 24 February 2013

Love this bakery and enjoy visiting here on trips back to the area. Fresh baked pastries & breads, cookies many healthy choices! No preservatives...what a relief!

Visited April 2012
Spartanburg, South Carolina
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed 24 January 2013

We really enjoyed this place. Tasty dishes with fun, quirky atmosphere. We will definitely return. Try the specials.

Visited January 2013