“A peaceful + relaxing retreat, couldn't have asked for more!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Saluda
Asheville Cabin Rentals
Wakefield, Rhode Island
“A peaceful + relaxing retreat, couldn't have asked for more!”
Reviewed 11 March 2011

My husband and I rented log cabin lookout along with our 6 month old daughter. It was perfect! We have stayed in other cabins before, but enjoyed this one the most. You felt secluded but at the same time had places to walk quietly and a pond to fish in with lots of fish! The paddle boats were great to go out on the lake with! My daughter also loved the farm animals! The caretakers were friendly and helped with anything that you needed. It was also great to be in the woods, close to waterfalls, hiking, and only 40 mins to downtown Asheville!
We had a great week and are already talking about coming with another family in few years and renting a bigger cabin!
One more thing that was great was the clean hot tub!!! I've always been weird about using hot tubs in cabins when you don't know who used them last.....but I was so happy to see the care taker Rob cleaning each hot tub when a family left the cabin!!
Thank you for a wonderful trip!

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with family

Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
princeton NC
Reviewed 7 March 2011

My husband and I went to celebrate our 18th year being together and stayed at the Lakehouse. It was beautiful! The house was so cozy and right on the lake what more could you ask for! We rode to the top of the mountain and drove slowly back down taking in all the views. These cabins are close to everything Asheville, Flat Rock, Saluda, and Hendersonville. The price was also unbelievable, we really had a good time and will be making plans to visit the lake house again!

1 Thank wacnac1
Kannapolis, North Carolina
Reviewed 5 March 2011

My fiance and I went to say for a last romantic weekend before becoming parents. We stayed in the treehouse and could not have been more pleased. Right from the beginning the staff was friendly and answered all of my questions as well as helped me find a way to make the vacation work within my budget. The cabin was clean and beautiful and the property had just enough to do without being overwhelming. It turned out to be the perfect getaway and just what we needed. The staff on site keep watch over the property and know everyone that comes in and out which gave us an added piece of mind. I have already suggested this vacation to all of my friends and have nothing but good things to say about it. It will definitely be my first choice any time I consider a trip to the NC mountains.

West Virginia
Reviewed 23 February 2011

My husband & I took a long weekend to celebrate a birthday and an anniversary and stayed in the Lake House for 3 nights. It was wonderful!! The cabin was absolutely immaculate, kitchen was well-equipped, comfortable beds, nice grill, nice CLEAN hot tub, not to mention beautiful scenery and peace & quiet. The lake is beautiful and the property is very well maintained. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We had a great time and we'll go back again when we can!!

1 Thank sjr902
Asheville
Reviewed 7 September 2007

My friend and I stayed at this property in the Bear Chalet and had a wonderful week. The cabin was cozy and beautifully decorated and was located right next to a 3-acre stocked lake, and best of all, I was able to bring my dog, Smiley, because the cabins are pet friendly. One of the things I loved was that there was actually a nice amount of space between all of the cabins, so we were able to have some privacy during our stay. For a relaxing get-away near Asheville, you can't beat this place!

• Liked — Location
  • Stayed April 2007, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank BabsAsheville
Asheville
Reviewed 22 August 2007

We stayed a week in their lake house cabin. It was rustic and beautiful with a fireplace and hottub. I was also able to get online with their wireless internet and check up on my email for work. The lake is full of fish and you don't even need a fishing license. I highly recommend these cabins.

• Liked — The Hot Tub
  • Disliked — Leaving
  • Stayed April 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank JimJohnson
Also consider these accommodations in or near Saluda
Mountain Lodge
Saluda Mountain Lodge
Orchard Inn
Orchard Inn
#1 of 7 in Saluda

Been to Asheville Cabin Rentals? Share your experiences!