“Pleasant Dining”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We had dinner here one night and lunch on another day. Both meals were hard choices from an interesting and imaginative selection on the menu. We thoroughly enjoyed both meals. The service was friendly, attentive, and efficient. Certainly a restaurant to which we'll return.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Mica's has been the stand-bye restaurant in Sapphire and Cashiers for many years. The food is always good and the owners are always present. Price for lunch is dinner is very much a value for the quality and presentation.

1  Thank RaymondNCMA
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Mica's menu has something that everyone is sure to love. They have great daily specials and their new summer drink menu is great! They make all of their drinks with hand squeezed juices which adds a nice touch. The staff makes every experience enjoyable! The live entertainment on the deck is a great touch for summertime! You won't be disappointed in your experience here!

1  Thank WCUCats08
Reviewed 15 May 2014

My wife and I had dinner at Micas. I had pork osso bucco and my wife had almond crusted trout. I can't say enough about the wonderful food and service. Our server took the time to explain several different menu options. I really like pork shank and seldom find it on a menu. It was done to perfection, My wife raved about her trout. The portions were generous and the side items were great. The place had a wonderful atmosphere. Although, we chose to dine inside, there was live music on the terrace. There is a full bar with a wide variety of beers and spirits.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

We enjoyed a leisurely lunch seated on the patio of this laid-back restaurant. The hamburger was excellent, the service was good, and the outdoor ambience was very pleasant.