Hampton Inn & Suites Cashiers-Sapphire Valley
200 Main(Highlands)(Great Value!)
US$181
Travelocity
The Park On Main Hotel(Highlands)(Great Value!)
US$240
US$153
US$133
Mitchell's Lodge & Cottages, Inc.(Highlands)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$90
TripAdvisor
Old Edwards Inn and Spa(Highlands)
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Fitness centre
Sunset Motel(Brevard)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfront deskmountain viewcashiers sapphiresapphire valleyconvenient locationenjoyed our staycell phone servicebeautiful areahilton honorsnice hotelindoor poolplace to stayhotel is locatedoatmealgreat mountainwould definitely stay here againroom was clean and comfortable
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 December 2013

This hotel is great. I have stayed here on three separate occasions and each time I leave, I am glad that I chose the hotel. The staff are very friendly and can point out things to do in and around Sapphire / Cashiers.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
mlanning, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Cashiers-Sapphire Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2013

I was pleased to hear that you have chosen to stay with us the past three times you were in the area. We do strive to provide clean, comfortable rooms and friendly service. I am happy that you have found us to meet your expectations every time. Thank you for taking the time to post your travel experiences. I look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 3 December 2013 via mobile

This was an impromptu visit and stay. We arrived late at night after a long day and long drive. With poor cell coverage and limited GPS providing conflicting information, we decided to leave finding our condo for the next day and stayed at the Hampton Inn until daylight. Friendly staff and quiet King room. The Internet was relatively fast and worked well with my own cable and Airport Express. The wifi signal from the hotel worked equally well. Inviting appearance of the hotel from the outside and lobby area. The room was clean and well maintained with a well appointed large bathroom. We did not elect for a mountain view given the night arrival. The window on the back side had view on the mountain flank and trees a few feet away, so no view to speak of and ok in our circumstances. The free breakfast while not my choice was consistent with and typical of similar hotels. I would rate this hotel a 3 based on personal choices and within this class of hotels, I would rate it a 4 out of 5. Thank you for a great stay.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
mlanning, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Cashiers-Sapphire Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2013

Thank you for posting your recent travel experience. I am happy to hear that you thought highly of our hotel. We strive to provide clean comfortable rooms and a friendly staff. I hope you consider us again when staying in the area. Again, thank you for posting your experiences for other travellers.

Reviewed 1 December 2013

Just returned from a wonderful week in Cashiers/Highlands, NC. My wife and I were pleasantly surprised with the property. We stayed in a mountain view room which was spacious and clean. The staff were very friendly and knowledgeable of the area. This was our first time in a hotel as we have always stayed in mountain homes. We highly recommend this Hampton Inn and would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Mountain room view. Worth the extra money.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

I am glad to hear that you had a positive experience at our Hampton. When going from a mountain home to a hotel room I am sure your expectations were high. I am glad we met those expectations as you found the room clean and spacious and found our staff warm and inviting. I look forward to your return visit. Thank you for posting!

Reviewed 1 December 2013

"Brenna" at the fornt desk went beyond our expectations for pre-check in coordination and recommended alternative routes for our drive which we used. She was extermely courteous and knowledgeable of the area. The room was exactly as I requested and was clean and attractive. The personnel working the breakfast area kept food and drink available and kept the area spotless. This Hampton Inn and Suites is one of the best and satisfying locations we have used in the Hilton Honors lodging family. Again, Brenna was exceptional in her professionalism, managment, and service. We will defintiely be back.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to post your recent travel experience. I am pleased to hear that an employee shined, helping to make your stay even more enjoyable. At Hampton we do strive to provide clean, well maintained rooms and a friendly staff. We look forward to a return visit. Again, thank you for posting.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

The staff went out of their way to make us have a great stay. On Thursday evening we greeted friends in the lobby and the person on duty made us a fresh pot of coffee to enjoy. We sat in the lobby and felt as though we were entertaining in our own living room.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
mlanning, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Cashiers-Sapphire Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post about your experience at our hotel. I am glad that you felt you were at home with us. We do try to make every guest feel as if Hampton is an extension of their own home. Thank you for staying with Hampton and we hope to see you and your friends again in the near future.