“Great place in a beautiful area”

Hampton Inn & Suites Cashiers-Sapphire Valley
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Sapphire
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Staff was great, food was typical Hampton Inn breakfast (no complaint), great staff and very nice hotel. I used up my Hilton Honors points for a 2 night stay and no regrets. We celebrated our 40th anniv.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
mlanning, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Cashiers-Sapphire Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

First of all, Happy Anniversary! 40 years is a milestone worth celebrating! I was pleased to hear that you spent it in our hotel. I was glad that liked our staff and our hotel. Please remember us when you celebrate those other milestones like birthdays or even 41 years of marriage! Thank you for shaing!

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Cashiers-Sapphire Valley

Reviewed 25 June 2014

The room was clean and comfortable....... Very nice room with nice thick towels. The breakfast was very good. I did not use the pool but whish I knew so I could use the nice facilites. The gym was packed with very upgraded equipment and it was nice to have such good equipment. The Staff was friendly and attentive. If you are traveling this hotel is worth the price.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am pleased to hear that you found our hotel to your satisfaction. We pride ourselves in maintaining a clean hotel and friendly service. I hope you will think of us again when you are looking to come visit our area. Thank you for sharing!

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Friendly staff and mostly what you would expect from a Hampton Inn. I gather that it's not that old. It has an indoor pool and exercise room (just a few cardio based machines). Breakfast was standard. Walking distance to a couple relaxing tapas bars. Interior was nice and parking seemed adequate.

My primary complaint is that the air conditioning unit was too loud and would cut on and off too frequently. We left it off the second night. Also, elevator seems slow to serve (so we took the stairs from). I also must say that I'm not a fan of the square like pillows. Aside from those items, a quick win would be to improve the toilet paper (seriously).

I'd stay again and recommend for a short stay. Otherwise, Sapphire/Cashiers seems to be set up with better long term options that offer more outdoor amenities and such.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for sharing your recent travel experience. I was sad to hear that you felt our hotel was not up to your standards. I will take all your comments and address them with the various departments. I do wish that you would give us a try again as I feel that we would like the opportunity to show you that your recent experience was an isolated one.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

We really enjoyed our stay at the Sapphire Hampton Inn. We were on a brief getaway in the NC mountains and our motel was very central to the area we visited. Rooms very clean and nicely furnished. Wonderful to have suite with couch for personal reading time.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I was pleased to hear that you found our hotel clean and well furnished. We are in a central location which makes us an ideal spot to be your 'home base'. I hope you will visit us again while travelling in the area. Thank you for sharing!

Reviewed 16 June 2014

This is a nice Hampton Inn located in Sapphire Valley right outside of Cashiers. We stayed for two nights over Mothers Day weekend and found it to be perfectly adequate for a quick getaway. There aren't too many chain hotel options in this area. Hotel was clean and comfortable and we would definitely return.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank OneSonMom
mlanning, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Cashiers-Sapphire Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Thank you for sharing about your recent trip to our Hampton hotel over Mothers Day weekend. We do strive to provide clean, comfortable rooms. I hope that you and your family will visit us again soon.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

This hotel is conveniently located in the Cashiers/Highlands area. Very clean hotel - the room was very comfortable with a great bed, great shower (what more do you need) and a pretty deluxe breakfast (included). The management and staff were excellent. Great services in the hotel. I would stay here again and recommend it. Thanks.

Room Tip: You can choose rooms on the front, with mountain views, or on the back (backs up to a mountain). Di...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank WadeAtlanta

Thank you for sharing! We do strive to provide clean, comfortable rooms, a hearty breakfast and friendly staff. I was pleased that you would stay again while in the area and you will be recommending our hotel. I look forward to your next vistit.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

My husband and I made this trip to go see water falls. This hotel is located within short driving distance to Rainbow falls, White water falls, and the town of Cashiers. The staff was very nice, able to provide a lot information about the area (first visit to this area). We plan to stay at this location when we return. The free hot breakfast had plenty of variety that you would expect, dining area had plenty of space.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for sharing your about your recent trip to our area. The Sapphire/Cashiers/Highlands area does offer some great waterfalls to view as well as breathtaking hikes. I was pleased to hear that you found my staf helpful in providing information about the area. Again, thank you for posting and we hope to see you again soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sapphire
Highlands Inn
Best Western Plus River Escape Inn & Suites
200 Main
200 Main
#3 of 7 in Highlands
Mitchell's Lodge & Cottages, Inc.

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Cashiers-Sapphire Valley? Share your experiences!