All reviews mountain view sapphire valley cashiers sapphire enjoyed our stay cell phone service indoor pool hilton honors beautiful area convenient location nice hotel place to stay oatmeal chain hotel hotel is located free breakfast front desk staff hot tub
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Our expectations were met or exceeded in every aspect of our stay at this property. The facilities appeared to be brand new and the staff were all incredibly friendly and pro-actively offering to be helpful. The location is in the heart of the Sapphire Valley-Cashiers area of Western North Carolina with easy access to everything between those two communities.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
mlanning, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Cashiers-Sapphire Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Thank you for sharing! I was pleased to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay at our hotel. We look forward to your next vist.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Staff was great, food was typical Hampton Inn breakfast (no complaint), great staff and very nice hotel. I used up my Hilton Honors points for a 2 night stay and no regrets. We celebrated our 40th anniv.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
mlanning, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Cashiers-Sapphire Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

First of all, Happy Anniversary! 40 years is a milestone worth celebrating! I was pleased to hear that you spent it in our hotel. I was glad that liked our staff and our hotel. Please remember us when you celebrate those other milestones like birthdays or even 41 years of marriage! Thank you for shaing!

Reviewed 25 June 2014

The room was clean and comfortable....... Very nice room with nice thick towels. The breakfast was very good. I did not use the pool but whish I knew so I could use the nice facilites. The gym was packed with very upgraded equipment and it was nice to have such good equipment. The Staff was friendly and attentive. If you are traveling this hotel is worth the price.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am pleased to hear that you found our hotel to your satisfaction. We pride ourselves in maintaining a clean hotel and friendly service. I hope you will think of us again when you are looking to come visit our area. Thank you for sharing!

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Friendly staff and mostly what you would expect from a Hampton Inn. I gather that it's not that old. It has an indoor pool and exercise room (just a few cardio based machines). Breakfast was standard. Walking distance to a couple relaxing tapas bars. Interior was nice and parking seemed adequate.

My primary complaint is that the air conditioning unit was too loud and would cut on and off too frequently. We left it off the second night. Also, elevator seems slow to serve (so we took the stairs from). I also must say that I'm not a fan of the square like pillows. Aside from those items, a quick win would be to improve the toilet paper (seriously).

I'd stay again and recommend for a short stay. Otherwise, Sapphire/Cashiers seems to be set up with better long term options that offer more outdoor amenities and such.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for sharing your recent travel experience. I was sad to hear that you felt our hotel was not up to your standards. I will take all your comments and address them with the various departments. I do wish that you would give us a try again as I feel that we would like the opportunity to show you that your recent experience was an isolated one.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

We really enjoyed our stay at the Sapphire Hampton Inn. We were on a brief getaway in the NC mountains and our motel was very central to the area we visited. Rooms very clean and nicely furnished. Wonderful to have suite with couch for personal reading time.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I was pleased to hear that you found our hotel clean and well furnished. We are in a central location which makes us an ideal spot to be your 'home base'. I hope you will visit us again while travelling in the area. Thank you for sharing!