All reviewsmountain viewsapphire valleycashiers sapphireenjoyed our staycell phone serviceindoor poolhilton honorsbeautiful areaconvenient locationnice hotelplace to stayoatmealchain hotelhotel is locatedfree breakfastfront desk staffhot tub
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Stayed here with my family and we loved the hotel. The hotel is located in a very scenic part of western N.C. The room and bed were very comfortable. Good coffee too. There are a few restaurants close by and a grocery store a few miles away.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank glmh
mlanning, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Cashiers-Sapphire Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

I was pleased to hear that you enjoyed your recent vacation in the Cashiers area. Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. We look forward to a return visit soon.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

The view, comfortable bed, and free breakfast were added bonuses to being able to stay in such a convenient location to all that the Cashiers and Highlands area has to offer. It may be a chain hotel, in an area filled with B&B's, but the quaintness and wonderful views made it seem like a large inn.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
mlanning, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Cashiers-Sapphire Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

I am glad you were able to experience what we are lucky enought to see every day. I was pleased to hear that you enjoyed your recent trip to Sapphire. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Our expectations were met or exceeded in every aspect of our stay at this property. The facilities appeared to be brand new and the staff were all incredibly friendly and pro-actively offering to be helpful. The location is in the heart of the Sapphire Valley-Cashiers area of Western North Carolina with easy access to everything between those two communities.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for sharing! I was pleased to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay at our hotel. We look forward to your next vist.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Staff was great, food was typical Hampton Inn breakfast (no complaint), great staff and very nice hotel. I used up my Hilton Honors points for a 2 night stay and no regrets. We celebrated our 40th anniv.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
mlanning, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Cashiers-Sapphire Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

First of all, Happy Anniversary! 40 years is a milestone worth celebrating! I was pleased to hear that you spent it in our hotel. I was glad that liked our staff and our hotel. Please remember us when you celebrate those other milestones like birthdays or even 41 years of marriage! Thank you for shaing!

Reviewed 25 June 2014

The room was clean and comfortable....... Very nice room with nice thick towels. The breakfast was very good. I did not use the pool but whish I knew so I could use the nice facilites. The gym was packed with very upgraded equipment and it was nice to have such good equipment. The Staff was friendly and attentive. If you are traveling this hotel is worth the price.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am pleased to hear that you found our hotel to your satisfaction. We pride ourselves in maintaining a clean hotel and friendly service. I hope you will think of us again when you are looking to come visit our area. Thank you for sharing!