This Hampton is in a beautiful location, but unless you have a room on the mountain view side, the room views are of a hill and tree leaves, which was quiet, but not at all scenic. The exterior of the building has a rustic look, different from most Hampton Inns. Our room was basic Hampton, clean and with adequate space, but there were two big noise issues. The air-conditioning unit was very loud and kicked on and off all night, which woke me up many times. The other noise issue was that there was about and inch gap under the door which meant you heard all the comings and going and door shutting of other guests. The staff was efficient but certainly not warm and welcoming. I am a big Hampton Inn fan, but I don't think I'd ever choose to come back to this Cashiers-Sapphire Valley Hampton Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 60 room, 100% Non-Smoking Hotel nestled in the mountains of Western North Carolina. Sorry, no pets allowed. Standard and Studio rooms available. Indoor pool/Jacuzzi, fitness center and business center. Hot breakfast included. Free Wi-Fi. Meeting space available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Cashiers-Sapphire Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Cashiers-Sapphire Valley
- Hampton Inn & Suites Cashiers-Sapphire Valley Hotel Sapphire
- Hampton Inn Sapphire
- Sapphire Hampton Inn