All reviewsmountain viewsapphire valleycashiers sapphireenjoyed our staycell phone serviceindoor poolhilton honorsbeautiful areaconvenient locationnice hotelplace to stayoatmealchain hotelhotel is locatedfree breakfastfront desk staffhot tub
Reviewed 27 July 2014

This Hampton is in a beautiful location, but unless you have a room on the mountain view side, the room views are of a hill and tree leaves, which was quiet, but not at all scenic. The exterior of the building has a rustic look, different from most Hampton Inns. Our room was basic Hampton, clean and with adequate space, but there were two big noise issues. The air-conditioning unit was very loud and kicked on and off all night, which woke me up many times. The other noise issue was that there was about and inch gap under the door which meant you heard all the comings and going and door shutting of other guests. The staff was efficient but certainly not warm and welcoming. I am a big Hampton Inn fan, but I don't think I'd ever choose to come back to this Cashiers-Sapphire Valley Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank TravelingRetireeNC
mlanning, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Cashiers-Sapphire Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

It disappoints me to find out from a social media site after the guest has departed that we failed. I always welcome the opportunity to improve a guests experience before they leave so they do not depart with negative feelings. If you would please contact me directly at the hotel to discuss these issues it would be much appreciated.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

I'm Hilton Honors member and this place reaffirrmed why I'm so loyal! I had a room with a view of the Mountains. Decor is nice, bed was very comfy. Staff was very helpful. Complimentary breakfast was standard. A lot to do in close proximity. Great getaway place. I will definitely return!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am glad to hear that we reconfirmed why you are a loyal Hilton Honors member. At Hampton, we strive to provide every guest clean comfortable surroundings, a friendly staff and valued amenties. I look forward to your next visit. Thank you for posting.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

Stayed here with my family and we loved the hotel. The hotel is located in a very scenic part of western N.C. The room and bed were very comfortable. Good coffee too. There are a few restaurants close by and a grocery store a few miles away.

1  Thank glmh
mlanning, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Cashiers-Sapphire Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

I was pleased to hear that you enjoyed your recent vacation in the Cashiers area. Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. We look forward to a return visit soon.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

The view, comfortable bed, and free breakfast were added bonuses to being able to stay in such a convenient location to all that the Cashiers and Highlands area has to offer. It may be a chain hotel, in an area filled with B&B's, but the quaintness and wonderful views made it seem like a large inn.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
mlanning, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Cashiers-Sapphire Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

I am glad you were able to experience what we are lucky enought to see every day. I was pleased to hear that you enjoyed your recent trip to Sapphire. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Our expectations were met or exceeded in every aspect of our stay at this property. The facilities appeared to be brand new and the staff were all incredibly friendly and pro-actively offering to be helpful. The location is in the heart of the Sapphire Valley-Cashiers area of Western North Carolina with easy access to everything between those two communities.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for sharing! I was pleased to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay at our hotel. We look forward to your next vist.