“Vacation 2014”

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Selma
South Windsor, United States
“Vacation 2014”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

This is a great hotel for the money. Very convenient to the highway; lots to do in the area with a wide variety of restaurants to choose from as well. Comfortable, clean and free wi-fi in the room, plus a great complimentary breakfast.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
coatesville, United States
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Clean hotel in good location with friendly staff. We were staying there as part of trip -- this is more than half way to where we were going -- close to many restaurants and outlets. I do think that the loyalty points were a bit excessive for the area.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple

Naples, Florida
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I have stayed at this Hampton Inn many times. The staff is very friendly (even made a fresh pot of coffee at 12:30 at night), as we arrived very late.The rooms are always sooo clean and fresh. I love the Neutrogena toiletries. The free breakfast is a great treat,although I have noticed that the quality of items varies at different locations and possibly at different days during the week. Overall its a great deal for the money, and I will continue to stop there on all my trips South and then North again.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

Hudson Valley, United States
Reviewed 31 July 2014

From the moment we walked in the front door we were thrilled that we made the choice to stay at this hotel. From check-in through our complimentary breakfast the staff were friendly, welcoming and efficient. The rooms were well appointed, very clean and comfortable. Though we didn't take the time to swim, the outdoor pool looked very inviting. The breakfast choices exceeded our family's expectations and I loved the option of sitting at a tall pub table before getting back into the driver's seat.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

New Bern, North Carolina
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I stayed at this hotel for one night, mid-week, on business in the area. The location is perfect and the staff was wonderful. My room was fresh and I got a great night's rest. Internet in my room was fast and the fitness center was a perfect way to start my early morning. The next time I'm in the area I will certainly stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Sarasota, Florida, United States
Reviewed 17 July 2014

A discount flyer from the Welcome Center at the border scooped us a $130 room for $99. Room was clean, King size bed was fine, pillows were a little too soft for my fat head, otherwise excellent. The complimentary hot breakfast was very good, kept us going for a 12 hour journey South to home.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

Piscataway, New Jersey
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I've stayed at this hotel several times before and really won't stay anywhere else on my way to Florida. It is clean, the staff is wonderful and so is the manager Barbara who was able to obtain an air purifier which may be placed in rooms for people like me (breathing issues). I really am very grateful that she was able to do that and I don't have to "lug" mine in whenever I stay there :-). I don't think anyone would be disappointed staying here :-)

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Selma
Country Inn and Suites by Carlson, Smithfield
#2 of 6 in Selma
Fairfield Inn & Suites Smithfield Selma/I-95
Sleep Inn & Suites Smithfield
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Smithfield-Selma I-95

Been to Hampton Inn Selma / Smithfield I-95? Share your experiences!