“Motel Stay”
Review of Days Inn Shallotte

Days Inn Shallotte
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Shallotte

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Statesville, North Carolina
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Me and my husband have stayed in Days Inn's before that were not all that great, despite the pictures looking pretty decent online, so when I chose this place, I was thinking the same thing, and I'm glad I was wrong. The room looked amazing. The bed, although very high (I'm short), was very comfy. My husband was also amazed at how great the room looked, and he's the picky one. I wished I had made a note to request a bottom floor room, due to back problems from baby, but the lady gave us a room that was on the very next floor, right off the stairs to make it a little easier on my back. I was impressed that they called me to make sure that I was still arriving, because we got a very late start, and they were really nice about it. The 3rd shift lady was really nice and funny to talk to. I used to work in a hotel, so the big thing for me is making sure that 1: the room is clean and safe, and 2: the staff is professional and courteous. We got that and more. Hallway was a bit on the warm side, but these days, I'm always hot so it was probably me :). The A/C was great. The room was cooled off quickly and relatively quiet. I was also surprised at the breakfast. It had a pretty decent selection and I ate like a pig lol. I'm glad I gave this place a chance because I know that there are some good ones and some bad ones and unfortunately, it's hard to tell the bad ones from the good ones sometimes. We will stay here again on our way to Ocean Isle when we go again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Shallotte
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Nice hotel, no significant complaints. Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Difficult to find entrance from Hwy 17 when it was dark.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Also consider these accommodations in or near Shallotte
Rodeway Inn & Suites
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Southport - Oak Island Area
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#2 of 5 in Southport

Been to Days Inn Shallotte? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Shallotte

Property: Days Inn Shallotte
Address: 3670 Express Dr, on North Mulberry Road, Shallotte, NC 28470-6501 (Formerly Holiday Inn Express Shallotte)
Region: United States > North Carolina > North Carolina Coast > Shallotte
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Shallotte
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Days Inn Shallotte 2.5*
Take a Virtual Tour of the hotel.Whether you are traveling for business or leisure, our hotel staff will provide comfort, convenience and relaxation at the Days Inn Shallotte, NC! Our hotel is centrally located between Wilmington, NC and Myrtle Beach, SC off US 17 (between mile markers 14 and 15). If you are looking for a convenient beach location, our hotel is minutes from several Brunswick County beaches including Holden Beach, Sunset Beach and Ocean Isle Beach. We are also in close proximity to the Atlantic Ocean, Shallotte River and Shallotte Inlet.Enjoy a slice of fabulous greens during your visit to our hotel at one or more of these local golf courses: Rivers Edge, Carolina National, Tigers Eye at Ocean Ridge, Founders Club, Crow Creek or Magnolia Greens. Each of our hotel rooms feature a micro-fridge unit and your choice of free wired or wireless high speed Internet for your business and leisure convenience! Silver Coast Winery is just down the road if you are looking for a short day trip experience! Whatever your needs, our hotel will be your home away from home! We look forward to seeing you soon! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn Shallotte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Hotel Shallotte