All reviews ocean isle beach room was clean a pet friendly hotel house keeping waffles myrtle beach breakfast bar one night stay free breakfast easy access front desk staff angie nc housekeeping
Reviewed 11 October 2018

Quality Service always given at the Days Inn Shallotte.The Hotel is groomed for both humans and pet lovers. You are never disappointed when you stay there. Their quality of service makes for a friendly atmosphere not only with the staff but the clients as well. Truly a family affair.

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed 9 October 2018

Room smelled like mildew, lobby smells like extremely potent Pinesol, the shower was filthy with brown grout, at 8:15 there was almost no food available for breakfast and the orange juice was spoiled. Not even kidding.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ronda S, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Shallotte, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2018

I'm sorry to learn of your disappointment during your stay with us. It is our goal to make every guest feel at home and comfortable. For this reason, I've addressed your concerns with the proper departments. I am however, happy to see that you were pleased with our service.

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Rachel was the guest associate that checked me in and also checked me out. Rachel was polite and friendly. My room was clean and the bed was comfortable. Thank you, Rachel for your excellent service! I will stay here again when I am in the area and recommend it to my friends.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 September 2018

I checked in after driving long hours and I was welcomed by michelle at the front desk. she is very sweet and was very helpful in so many ways. my mom witch is 80 years old needed help up to the 2nd floor and michelle stepped right in and helped her up the stairs and into the room. she was just wonderful. you don't find front desk staff like that much anymore you can really tell she cares for each and every guest along with the hotel. I would tell anyone to stay here. so I want to give michelle a very big thank you and for what it is worth she deserves to be paid top dollar.
thanks again for all your kindness and help.
debra walker

Room tip: if you are traveling and need a great place to stay, stay here
Reviewed 28 September 2018

The rooms are very clean, linens smell fresh, internet was great, breakfast was hot, fresh and very well stocked. Staff is couteous, friendly and make you feel very welcomed. The location is very close to shopping centers and easy to access from the main road.