“Monday night unlimited was great!”
Review of Planet Fun

Planet Fun
Reviewed 31 December 2013 via mobile

I'm not sure I'd want to pay the regular per attraction rates, but we took our family of 4 plus our son's friend on the $15 unlimited Monday night special and it was an awesome deal. I was pleasantly surprised when we arrived that the place was larger and nicer than I expected. Mini golf, laser tag, 1 inflatable and bowling are included, but we also learned when we got there that most of the arcade games were too! Bonus! This had concerned me some before we went when I read some of the reviews about the "priceyness" of the games, so I had just figured we wouldn't be letting the kids do the arcade games since they were $2-3 a play. So that was a nice surprise that they were included in our $15 overall price. Great value and the kids (and mom and dad) had a really fun evening. Staff was helpful too. Oh, and also a lot of the concession foods are marked down to $1.50.

1  Thank StormOtto

Reviewed 25 December 2013 via mobile

What a great family fun place. Bounce house, glow in the dark putt putt, pool tables, two tiny tots rides, ski ball, foose ball, air hockey, mini bowling, two floor laser tag that's wheelchair accessible, wheelchair accessible bowling, and arcade games. Also has a great restaurant. Staff is always helpful and friendly.

Reviewed 28 August 2013

GREAT place to take the kiddos, for a day/evening away from the beach. Grandkiddos loved, loved, LOVED Planet Fun! Whoever thought of this...deserves the reward for entertaining children!

Reviewed 19 August 2013 via mobile

On vacation with 3 days of rain and 6 bored kids we found this place to be a savior. The children had a blast! We played 1 round of mini golf, 1 round of lazer tag and 2 games of bowling. The staff are kids themselves but they were pleasant and helpful. It is a little pricey we went on a Friday, there are specials other days that will save you some cash. However to us it was $ well spent the kids enjoyed themselves.

Reviewed 31 July 2013

We have been here multiple times, for local events, for bowling with friends, for rewards for our young son, and as a rain day backup plan. So many times we have house guests who plan on an afternoon at the beach, and Planet Fun is a great alternative activity if it rains, no matter what the age.
The place is clean, well- maintained and has reasonable food options.

smallstar3, Manager at Planet Fun, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2013

Thank You for a great review. We appreciate the positive feedback. I will share this with our employees.