“Outstanding Salad Bar”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Food was excellent, and the salad bar is wonderful!!!
Waitress service is good, and even though we had to stand in line for about 15 minutes, we did arrive right at the dinner hour! I got the peppered catfish, and it was wonderful!! This is defintely one place to eat at if you are in and around Shallotte, NC!

1  Thank TMabe

Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

I ordered grilled chicken - it was like eating rubber. It was not eatable. I had a salad bar which was okay and a baked potato. I ate a couple of bites of the baked potato and then tried the chicken - called the waitress over and told her - well showed her the chicken was like rubber. She had an attitude and asked if I wanted something else. I said no - she took the plate away and brought me a bill for the salad bar and the baked potato - she said "you ate some of it" - but she had taken it away... I just paid and sent somewhere else. I will never go back.

Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

I love this place they have the best salad bar the best seafood an the best steaks around the staff was very friendly the service is always great I went to other events and I'm also has a catering business and the catering is wonderful too I have no complaints

Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

Me and my hubby went out to eat at Jeromes and ordered the seafood platter! Wow! It was amazeing! So much food and such a great price! The waitress was so friendly and always checked on us. Highly recommend!

1  Thank Lisa N Derrick S
Reviewed 28 April 2014

The most grizzle-y (?sp) steak I've ever eaten. The walls and décor are dusty and from the 50's (not in a good way), bathrooms are old and disgusting - like the inside of a portapotty. And don't look up at the ceiling in the restaurant, it'll completely gross you out - stains, leaks, drop panels coming down. It's been there for a million years, and the parking lot always has cars so we went.... but really, really don't go.

3  Thank madlou5