Days Inn Shelby
US$60
Travelocity
US$130
US$123
Super 8 Kings Mountain(Kings Mountain)
US$68
Quality Inn(Kings Mountain)
US$59
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewspet feeroom was cleanoatmealnice stafffront desk staffdefinitely stay here againheadsbrand
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We have stayed at the Days Inn in Shelby, NC for the past several years while performing at the Merry Go Round Festival. In years past the hotel was clean but not very updated. Breakfast was served in the lobby and was minimal. This year, however, many updates had been accomplished, breakfast was more elaborate and served in the dining room proper. The staff was amazing and friendly!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 May 2014

The room was great, comfortable, and cleaned daily. It didn't have an iron in room, but one was provided by front desk. My only problem was with the electronic door lock not opening. It took me 15 minutes one night to get in my room. The next night it didn't work at all and I had to go front desk to get second set of card keys and they didn't work. So the clerk can to my room and tried his card and it did not work, so he had to use his master metal key to let us in. The clerk stayed he would have it repaired in the morning.The next to last day of my stay, the card won't work again and a fourth set of card keys was done before it worked. It was very inconvenient with my wife being in a wheelchair and coming in late at night. But the front desk personnel were professional and courtesy. The advertised WiFi did not work for my tablet or smart phone.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

My wife and stayed here with our dog cooper while in north Carolina, the staff were the best, the rooms are super clean, great breakfast, beds were comfortable and looked like they were brand new, we are very picky and this hotel is as good as it gets.

Room Tip: You will not be sorry, Great.
Reviewed 15 May 2014

The room was clean, but needs updating and new carpet.

The breakfast was terrible and the fridge in our room did not work.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

The room was really nice, bed comfy, clean and quiet. But my door key frequently would not open the door and I had to get four new keys made during my three night stay because I kept getting locked out of my room--even though the key was nowhere near my cell phone. As soon as I checked in I went straight down to the room and the key didn't work. Seriously annoying.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business