“Truly the best hot dog east of the Mississippi.”
Review of Cross Roads Grill

Cross Roads Grill
Ranked #8 of 39 Restaurants in Siler City
Reviewed 27 July 2013

Friendly service, good barbecue, good sweet tea, and best hot dogs you ever ate. Have ordered many things from their menu and was never disappointed.

Reviewed 24 January 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend always brings me take out when he comes over!! I had never eaten at this place but I really love the chicken!! This is the best lil country style cuisine ever ever! For fast food it's tops!!

Reviewed 27 May 2012

Here is the place for the BEST hot dogs...I should know...I've tried them everywhere !!!! They serve a good variety of sandwiches, hamburgers,etc.also. Prices are reasonable.
Service is fast and friendly.

Reviewed 18 May 2012

I like the fast drive thru service. Everything I've ordered has always been tasty! Great soft serve ice cream as well!!

Reviewed 21 August 2011

Excellent burgers and hot dogs! You can't beat the food here! A must try if you're in the area.

1  Thank onieNorthCarolina