“Review1”

Best Western Smithfield Inn
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Smithfield
Reviewed 19 August 2014

This hotel is very good except bed. Beds lost shape. Hotel location, maintenance, breakfast and staff .. everything else is really great. shflasjlfj lsja lfsjdlfasl jlskfjlaskjfl ajldak jlasdjflas fjljl ljkfl jldkjflk aljdflkjs lasj ljasdlkjf las

Reviewed 19 August 2014

I am not a fan of window air conditioners very noisy and the room needed new carpet as it was soiled. The front desk clerk was very friendly and they provide cookies upon arrival. I did not have the breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 August 2014

I stayed here one night after driving 10 hours to take my daughter to college and then 2.5 hours on the way home. I was exhausted when I arrived and was warmly greeted at the front desk. The room was a very nice size, which seems to happen to me often when I am staying some place for just one night. Everything was clean, the room decorations were pleasant , the air conditioning worked great, and they had the NFL network on the cable, which was important ot me since my team was playing a pre-season game the night I was there. There were multiple ESPN and news channels available as ewll. The bathroom was a nice size and the shower head was very high, which I didn't need but someone who is well over 6 feet tall will not need to stoop.

My only complaint was with the breakfast service. The food was fine with multiple prepackaged options that could be microwaved, cereal, muffins, bagels, waffle machine, etc. However, the older woman who was running it at 7 a.m. needs to get a new attitude or retire. There were several small children and their parents who were leaving as I was arriving for breakfast and she started going on about how loud they were, boistrous, etc., and annoyed her. I pointed out that I always look at kids like them and say well, they aren't going home with me and it's better to have healthy children who CAN run around. She looked at me and said they needed to run around somewhere else because her feet were tired and she didn't want to deal with them.

Overall, I would definitely stay there again. It;s a convenient location just off exit 95 of I95 and a good value for what I paid. The only reason this is 4 stars and not 5 is the employee at breakfast as noted above,

Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

We found this hotel by reading other reviews. We needed a place to stop on our drive home
From Disney. This was a great hotel and convenient to many restaurants. Check in was easy and the hotel is very quiet. Our room was very clean. Will stay here again if traveling this way again!

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 16 August 2014

We booked this because we have been pleased with our stays at Best Western hotels, and because this one got good reviews on Trip Advisor. We were not disappointed. The room was clean and comfortable and quiet. (I always request a quiet room away from ice, vending and elevators). The breakfast was adequate, and the price was very reasonable. There were some reasonable restaurants nearby as well - you don't want to have to drive far for dinner after a long day on the road. My only comment is that, due to construction, it was hard to get into the hotel as our GPS took us into a row of pylons. The hotel should have put us some directional signs to show us an alternate way to get into it. It is not really visible from the I95 exit.

Room Tip: always ask for quiet room away from ice, vending and elevator.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Clean, large comfortable room with queen beds in double room very appealing since we traveled with 2 children. Breakfast service was very good and satisfying. Internet price was great value for the money. Would recommend.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Hotel was nicely located by the outlet shopping and right off I 95. The rooms are large, Clean and modern. The indoor pool was wonderful! Breakfast...really, not just a donuts!! Best western is the hidden gem, do not miss out!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Also consider these accommodations in or near Smithfield
Country Inn and Suites by Carlson, Smithfield
Sleep Inn & Suites Smithfield
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Smithfield-Selma I-95
Fairfield Inn & Suites Smithfield Selma/I-95
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#7 of 10 in Smithfield
Hampton Inn Selma / Smithfield I-95

Been to Best Western Smithfield Inn? Share your experiences!