The resort looks very rustic driving up on the property. The years and shady pines give all the exteriors a aged look. However, the feeling is quickly replaced with a genuine feeling that you've stepped into a time machine. The only sound as one steps out of the card is a mockingbird chittering away and if you listen carefully the occasional Whack of a golf ball. There is nothing ostentatious about the place just timeless southern charm. The rooms are divided into Lodges(or buildings) and we were assigned one in the Eagle Lodge. Great location. The room was rustic, elegant, spacious, and VERY comfortable. Very relaxing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the fragrant pine forest of North Carolina, you will find an experience unlike any other: For nearly a century, golfers have reveled in the serene ambiance of Pine Needles and Mid Pines Resorts. Two 18-hole Donald Ross designed resort golf courses have earned us our place among the country's best golf resorts – and one to which our guests and USGA Championships return to time and again. We deliver brilliant golf paired with southern hospitality in a casual atmosphere right here in beautiful North Carolina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Pine Needles Resort and Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pine Needles Resort And Country Club Hotel Southern Pines
- Pine Needles Hotel Southern Pines
- Pine Needle Resort