This hotel was grand and interesting,the room was clean but needed some updating. My only big criticism: the room was very warm, the ac did not work, even with windows open and outside temps at a cool 40, the room remained to warm for a comfortable night sleep. The hotel did finally provide a portable fan which did help. Also this hotel is walk up,no elevator, not a problem for us but do consider this if you have some handicap that prevents walking up stairs. All in all , a good value for the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the fragrant pine forest of North Carolina, you will find an experience unlike any other: For nearly a century, golfers have reveled in the serene ambiance of Pine Needles and Mid Pines Resorts. Two 18-hole Donald Ross designed resort golf courses have earned us our place among the country's best golf resorts – and one to which our guests and USGA Championships return to time and again. We deliver brilliant golf paired with southern hospitality in a casual atmosphere right here in beautiful North Carolina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Pine Needles Resort and Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pine Needles Resort And Country Club Hotel Southern Pines
- Pine Needles Hotel Southern Pines
- Pine Needle Resort