“A few minor hiccups....but overall a nice experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #20 of 104 Restaurants in Southern Pines
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Pinehurst, North Carolina
“A few minor hiccups....but overall a nice experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

I'm a local and have been to Bonefish several times. Seated in the bar and the dining room an equal amount of times in order to test the service. I love the bang-bang shrimp, but don't get it much anymore (not because I don't like it - it's just not on my food plan anymore), so I've been ordering the Ahi Tuna app as a dinner portion and LOVE it! However, one time when I ordered it, it looked like it had been prepared the day before and refrigerated. This is a huge no-no for me! I love fresh tuna and had to tell the manager it wasn't up to par. He quickly brought me a fresh plate that was scrumptious!

The service has been pretty good most times I've been, even when we had a birthday party of 8 and my family of 8 at a different time. Servers have bad days too, so as long as we get our food on time and it's correct with no issues and a smile, I'm fine! I've also had exceptional service, so I guess it depends on the day you go and your attitude!

• Visited September 2013

Pinehurst
“Small Wine Pores, Food Not Hot When Served”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

Basically ok, hence 3 stars and probably only good fish in the area. Service acceptable and was promptly seated, however wait staff not stellar. Wine pours by glass are very small and both our entrees were served slightly cooler than desired. Bread not fresh. Would not recommend. Tripps across street probably best in immediate area in the price range.

• Visited July 2014
NH
“Good food varied menu”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

A little nicer place to dine when in Southern Pines. Food has always been good. Servers are pleasant and timely.

• Visited May 2014
Falls Church, Virginia
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

In town for the U.S. Open, stopped by Bone Fish for Bang Bang Shrimp Wednesday. We sat at the bar and had great service from Laura. Bang Bang Shrimp was great as well as the Fish Tacos. Highly recommend.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank CJW830
North Carolina
“Not your typical chain”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

I was very impressed with the food here since I'm very anti-chain. I had the sea bass which was excellent. The scalloped potatoes were nothing special. Wouldn't try those again. Had the bang bang shrimp for appetizer it was delicious. Also had the blood orange mixed drink it was excellent as well. The service was the best. Would dine here again.

• Visited May 2014