“Quite and great”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Very nice atmosphere, great service and a kind dinning area staff. Food was great and the staff wants to please your request. They just don't take the order and go make it, they take your request with it. The time we went ( first time) it was not so busy, that was a good thing. I will visits again next time I go through southern pines, NC

Reviewed 18 June 2014

We ate dinner at Tripps one night. The staff there were very friendly. There were 5 of us and everyone enjoyed their meals.

Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

So many of our friends like this location. We have been here twice before and was not totally satisfied. But we gave it one more chance. Sadly it was not good. I ordered the new parmesan crusted chicken. Mashed potatoes were cold. Chicken was overcooked and tough. Child's meal of chicken strips was good. Other adult meal of steak was good. Cooked perfectly but the side of spinach was very cold and baked potato over cooked. Bread was wonderful with oil on the side. Will not come back. Sorry. We gave it three chances. :(

Reviewed 14 May 2014

This is our go to place for celebrations, when we have family or friends in from out of town, or just want a nice night out. We often go on Wednesday for Prime Rib Special, and I feel that their Caesar salad is one of the very best. On our most recent visit, we met Patrick McBrayer, the new GM.

Patrick is a home town boy whose parent's were in the car business for years. He and his family moved back here from Raleigh where he managed the Wade Ave Tripps.

We discussed at some length his preparations for the crowds attending the upcoming US Opens Tournaments, and Patrick is bringing trained staff in from other Tripps locations and putting them up in his own home, as there are no accomodations to be had anywhere in town.

I was impressed with this level of comittment to good customer service and strongly expect that level to contine long after the overwhealming crowds are gone.

Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

When you travel and eat out frequently, you start to gravitate to places where you KNOW your going to get good food and good service. Tripps is my rock in the Aberdeen area. Ate there last night and had the stuffed shrimp special which was great, and my friend had the prime rib which he said was very good also. The service was great and although we sat there talking work for an hour after we finished, we never felt rushed. I will be back the next time I am in town!