“Prime rib special!”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 August 2014

My friend and I were looking for someplace to dine that we hadn't been to in a while. We happened to go on a Wednesday night and found the prime rib specials on Wed. Food was absolutely delicious. We have invited more friends to go this Wednesday. Service was more than adequate. Our waitress used to be a hostess. She served us exactly what we had ordered. The only problem was she was too attentive, asked way too many times if everything was okay, did we need anything else? Nicely mentioned this to her when we left.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

My Husband & I usually try meet for lunch on rainy days. (But for this day our 14yo joined us.) We were seated immediately. Barbara has been a wonderful waitress at this restaurant for years. (She is there during lunch.) We started with bayou shrimp app (It is always a winner.) I had the baked potato soup & half club sandwich (Do not need to add salt!!) My daughter tried the parm chicken with a chg of side to their baked apples (no need for a dessert after words.) My husband had the fried shrimp dinner (They have now taken the tails off the shrimp. Good idea!) Love their dill tarter sauce. We were in and out in an hour or less.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

It is obvious that this restaurant cares about their customers. The service is attentive and caring. However the food was just average. I had the 12 oz sirloin and it had been run through a tenderizer, i am not sure why. The menu claimed that all meat was Black Angus, but based on the steak I had that is hard to believe. It was fatty and not very tasty.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Very nice atmosphere, great service and a kind dinning area staff. Food was great and the staff wants to please your request. They just don't take the order and go make it, they take your request with it. The time we went ( first time) it was not so busy, that was a good thing. I will visits again next time I go through southern pines, NC

Reviewed 18 June 2014

We ate dinner at Tripps one night. The staff there were very friendly. There were 5 of us and everyone enjoyed their meals.