“Tasty!”

Dining options: Reservations
Fayetteville, New York
“Tasty!”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Attended a rehearsal dinner here on a Friday evening. We had our own room and a specific limited menu, but that was determined by the hosts. The service was attentive and the food was very good. I had the spaghetti Bolognese and my wife had the spinach ravioli. Both were very good. The place was crowded with locals, which is always a good sign!

• Visited October 2013

Dallas, Texas
“Good basic Italian food”
Reviewed 3 October 2013 via mobile

This is a good stop for comfort Italian food. Sure you can have a very tasty pizza but don't ignore the great dishes and sauces. You'll like the place for its feel and flavors. I don't think the pizza travels well, so eat it there.

Visited September 2013
“Great white spinach pizza”
Reviewed 14 August 2013 via mobile

We love the white cheese spinach pizza!!!!! Usually we get it to go and eat it at home. Have never been disappointed. The best pizza in Southern Pines by far!!!!!!

Visited August 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Recommended for a reason”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

We were told that Vitos was a great local pizza place that has been a favorite for many years and I see why. The pizza was very good, the kids loved it, and our entrees were both perfect. I had a chicken mushroom dish that I will be back to have again very soon. I forgot to ask if they deliver.

• Visited July 2013
South Carolina
“Average Italian Restaurant”
Reviewed 24 June 2013

I recently took five people to Vito's for dinner. We sort of liked it. It's old school Italian done just OK. We had Pizza, Red Snapper, Chicken, and pasta dishes. The entree's were good but not great. The appetizers were also good, not great. The wine that was recommended by my waiter was just OK (her description of the wine was not accurate). I had a martini from the bar that was good, not great (it would have been great if they had stuffed me a couple of olives with blue cheese as I requested).

For Southern Pines, it's an OK place to go. It could be real good with a little more attention to detail. Take two minutes to stuff a couple of olives, cook the pizza just a little longer to get the crust crunchy, Bring out the "good" wine list when asked to do so, and make sure the waiter knows the wines when asked about them. Use about 1/2 the garlic on the bread, get rid of the vinyl table cloths, and take credit cards. It's unheard of to not accept credit cards in a restaurant this day and time.

I really wanted to love this place, but I can only say go there if you want a average Italian restaurant experience.

• Visited June 2013