Jefferson Inn
US$137
Residence Inn
US$64
US$102
Best Western Pinehurst Inn(Southern Pines)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$61
US$193
Hotels.com
US$176
Travelocity
All reviewslive musichand writtenmodern conveniencessouthern charmwithin walking distanceclawfoot tubrain showerfront porchbeautiful hoteloutdoor patiorequested a quiet roomdouble walk in showerinternet ratewelcoming atmospherebetsy's crepesregular roomhandwritten note
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Saturday night is not a night to stay at the Inn unless you are joining the party. The noise level was unacceptable.

The room was lovely and the bathroom was more than adequate.

The Continental breakfast was meagre and the coffee was weak.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Barron P
Reviewed 7 April 2014

This is a 100 year old hotel that has been recently renovated. Our room was a large room that had been totally renovated and included a large shower. Carmen greeted us upon our arrival She is the epitome of southern hospitality making you feel like an old friend that is welcomed back. Couple this with a great outdoor bar and a great continental breakfast and you just can't go wrong. There are also some really great restaurants only a short walk away. If you're going to be in the Ft. Bragg area, this would be an excellent place to stay.

Room Tip: There are only 15 rooms in this hotel. We stayed in room 12, but I suspect the other rooms are just as nice.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BEACHMAN103
Reviewed 7 April 2014

My husband and I decided to spend an evening in Southern Pines after a day spent in Pinehurst for a change of pace. We liked the close proximity of fine dining restaurants to this hotel, so decided to give it a try. It exceeded our expectations. The room was intimate, yet spacious and I could have slept in that bed for days. We loved the live music in the courtyard and felt like we were far from home and on an extravagant holiday. You will not be disappointed!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 February 2014

I stayed here recently with some colleagues, and we were impressed. The rooms are large, with comfortable beds, and large bathrooms and showers. The bar serves good beer at good prices. The staff are always friendly and helpful. The airline lost the luggage for me a my colleague, and the hotel receptionist was extremely helpful in pursuing the airline, and we eventually got our bags delivered. The food is good too. And Southern Pines is a very nice town. The only drawback is the trains, which can be very noisy in the early hours.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 February 2014

Stayed here before heading over to Pinehurst and was very happy. The room was large, with a nice sitting area closed off by French doors. The bathroom was also large and well equipped. The staff was helpful and friendly. I only regret that I could not stick around to enjoy the nightly bar scene I have read about.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family