All reviews live music bar downstairs modern conveniences rain shower within walking distance beautiful hotel outdoor patio requested a quiet room romantic getaway walked everywhere morning coffee front porch comfortable beds updated bathroom relaxing atmosphere restaurants and shops hotel staff
Reviewed 18 June 2018

I had a wonderful 9 day stay at the Jefferson Inn! They were very accommodating as I was maybe going to switch rooms partway through my visit and patient in showing me rooms and my different options. All the staff went out of their way to see our needs were taken care of and we didn't need anything. My room was clean, quiet and comfy!
Perfectly located as o could walk anywhere I needed to go!
Hope to be back!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 May 2018

This is truly a gem located in downtown Southern Pines. We visited for only one night but wish we could have stayed the whole weekend. The rooms are beautiful and are furnished with only the best linens and furniture. We truly enjoyed our trip here and hope to return very soon.

Room Tip: The quieter rooms are larger and located on the back side of the hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

I was looking for somewhere to come and relax after a busy period at work. The hotel and Southern Pines was just what I was after.

Relaxed, super friendly staff and a fantastic refurbished bedroom and big shower. Great stay.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Lovely old hotel in the center of everything. Ask for room 12--top floor front with windows on 3 sides. Love the maturity of the staff at the front desk.
Would have given 5 stars if not for the weak continental breakfast offerings (skip and go to Lady Bradfords in Pinehurst village)

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 December 2017

Amazing accommodations and incredibly friendly staff. The Inn is full of character yet has modern conveniences. Cute town with shops and restaurants that are within walking distance. Would recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family