“Great Lunch and Ambiance”
Review of Fishy Fishy Cafe

Fishy Fishy Cafe
Ranked #11 of 86 Restaurants in Southport
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 30 July 2014

The ambiance is tremendous and the seating options are unbelievable, ranging from inside to outside on the rail overlooking the water and the Cape Fear River. The food was good and fairly priced, but it's the atmosphere that brings you in. Service was excellent.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

The crab cakes are delicious with plenty of crab. I also tried oysters for the first time. They were breaded and fried until golden and crispy. Yummy. Good service and friendly atmosphere, too. Sunset views are wonderful here. Good value.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

We sat at the bar for lunch. Aaron was our bar tender and was very attentive. If you like bloody Mary's or mojito's this is the place to go, ask for Aaron. Lunch was great, great atmosphere. We ended up going back for drinks before dinner and enjoyed the live music and atmosphere.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Just came back from Carolina beach and we once again drove down to Fishy Fishy. I have to say that I somewhat understand the previous reviews but every time I go there I really have a good time!!! The food may be average but the overall experience is great. The entertainment gets everyone singing and in a great mood. Yes, you may have to wait and the service is slow but that's because it's so busy and people want to come!! It's vacation so relax and enjoy!!!

Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

What's worse? To be told the wait is 45 minutes and the server says it might be faster because we were a party of three? Or to be told at Fishy Fishy that it would be a 15 minute wait that has turned into 65 minutes. We're so hungry now that it won't matter what the food tastes like. I just want honesty in my communications w staff.

1  Thank TennWriter