“Great evening out”
Review of Priority Sailing - CLOSED

Priority Sailing
More attraction details
Owner description: Priority Sailing provides custom tours, cruises and sailing lessons on the Carolina Breeze, a 26' sailboat docked in Southport's Old Yacht Basin. Romantic, adventurous, fun and informative trips can be scheduled year round, weather permitting. Captains Carolyn and Dave Pryor are highly qualified sailors and instructors. Learn about local history, culture, and local wildlife while you sail.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

We sailed with Carolyn and Dave for a nice evening cruise. My stepdaughter and husband got to get involved with helping and steering. What a wonderful experience and I highly recommend this to people looking to do something not touristy and unique.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

My husband and I had our vows renewed on Oak Island. Carolyn performed the ceremony. Her husband Dave, was nice enough to offer to take pictures for us! The ceremony was beautiful, it was far beyond our expectations. We are so happy that we chose them to be a part of our special day! HIGHLY RECOMMEDED!

Carolyn P, Owner at Priority Sailing, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2014

Thank you for taking time to write your review. Performing ceremonies for families like yours is a joy and privilege for us.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

My husband and I have recently moved to Southport, NC. We were fortunate to have the opportunity to spend a Sunday afternoon sailing with Captains Dave and Carolyn Pryor on the Carolina Gale. We learned so much about Southport and its history as we sailed. We loved the afternoon and look forward to another sail with them. We would highly recommend this opportunity to view Southport from the water.

Kate and G.H.

Reviewed 12 August 2013

My daughter and new son-in-law came from the north for a visit and he wanted to learn to sail...what an in depth lesson he got from Capt Dave and Tom....sailing is their passion and it shows.....he learned so much..hands on training...it was an evening cruise...scenery lovely, sunset breathtaking ...snacks and drinks were complimentary....it was the highlight of our Southport visit! We all had a wonderful time and just can't stop talking about it!

Reviewed 8 August 2013 via mobile

My wife sailed some years ago when she lived near a lake. The wind and water are still in her blood so she researched sailing cruises during our Southport, NC vacation. She found Priority Sailing and after speaking with Carolyn we knew we were in for something special. Weather cooperated and we sailed out to Bald Head while learning about all things nautical. The sun dropped below a cloud and made the yellow tops of the green marsh grasses come alive with color. Carolyn made everyone feel comfortable and conversation never lagged. My wife did that bow of the Titanic movie thing while snapping sunset photos. It was a most memorable experience!

2  Thank JohnRDU