“Overall good ”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

We had dinner here to accommodate the different tastes of the party (Stromboli vs crab cakes). It was a Sunday evening so there was no wait. Our waitress was young and aloof. She never asked for my drink order but brought water, which is what I planned to order anyway. She would come to fill up the water glasses and fill 5 out of 6 of them. She asked if we needed more time to decide on our order and we said we were ready to order and she walked away. Perhaps she didn't hear us but it wasn't loud in there and with the other aloof behavior, I think it was just her not paying attention. The food was good: eggplant parmesan, crab cakes, Stromboli and pizza. It took a while for the food to come but it tasted fresh. Portion sizes were large and almost everyone came home with leftovers. I would recommend for decent Italian at the beach (though keep in mind it's not near the water).

Reviewed 23 June 2014

The restaurants near the water were really crowded so we decided to try Italian. big mistake!! This was probably the most overpriced Italian dinner we have ever had. Prices were very high and our spaghetti and meatballs (made from an old family recipe) were not as good as sauce from a jar at home. The salad was good and the very small serving of bread was good.

1  Thank Faye S
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Superb! We arrived for a late lunch and had the restaurant to ourselves. The strombolis and calzones are unbelievable. The calamari and pasta dishes are fresh and tasty. The prices are reasonable and portions are huge! We had enough leftovers for lunch the next day. The staff is super friendly and helpful and the restaurant is immaculately clean. The Italian cuisine is a much needed break in the gluttony of fish restaurants.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Have eaten before so I know what to expect avg. take out and decent sit down dinner. Last night my wife and I decided to hit the beach and bring some food...what a mistake! We got 2 pieces of cold hard pizza, she got a grilled chicken salad that was ok and I got a chicken cutlet hero that was burned and had very little cheese on it...not worth the 26 bucks it cost me....

Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

Arrived around 7pm on a Wednesday night. Only a handful of people in the restaurant. Waitress promptly arrived and too drink order and recited the specials. We both ordered the lasagna, which included a small house salad. I always enjoy their bread and oil appetizer. Lasagna took a little longer than expected to arrive. But, it was hot and very good. It was more than I could handle comfortably. Waitress made sure our drinks were always full. Overall, for the price it is average.