“Dead End. Aptly Named”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

I dined at this establishment last week with my wife and friends who are locals.

I cannot provide any positive feedback.

We were seated with the sun blazing into our eyes when other options existed.

Our drinks were not refreshed for an hour. After ordering we were served in 1 hour 15 minutes. They were not that busy. We witnessed patrons at the table beside us leave in disgust over slow service.

My steak was over done.
My friend was given cold mussels. 25 percent of them had not opened and were not fit to eat. To their credit that meal was comped.

Many other great choices. Avoid this dead end.

4  Thank Keith B

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Chris, our waiter made some great recommendations throughout our meal. First crab dip and anything crab. We had a grouper wrap, cheeseburger, fish of the day, and crab/shrimp quesadilla.
Everything was excellent! Great atmosphere and decor. Will return later in our vacation.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

We come here every year while on vacation and it's become part of our family trip!! Excellent service and super friendly staff.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

We have been here several times with big parties, but we waited for the hostess to get tables together and seat us. I watched this "BIG PARTY" on June 1st walk in past the hostess station and proceed to put their own tables together and seat themselves. The area they choose was where the band was going to set up for that nights entertainment. In addition Dead End does not take reservations.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

My REALTOR took me to lunch at this fabulous restaurant. The view is to die for. The breezes were wonderful and cool (May 12) and the mussels were a perfect selection to top off a great lunch. The staff is friendly and prompt.