“the Best Subs”

Famous Subs & Pizza
Ranked #28 of 88 Restaurants in Southport
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 April 2013

best subs and good prices on foods wish i lived closer to it so i could eat there every day u cant go wrong if u want sub

1  Thank carolinabutterfly69

Reviewed 23 April 2013

We order from this place at least 2-4 times a month. Service at night has slipped drastically. Unless your a guy, or know the waitress forget getting even ok service. Our last take out was so sloppy you could barely pick up your sub.... I've never had to eat my sub w/ a fork. I called back one night, b/c they got my order wrong, the waitress was arguing that I was wrong, I could hear all this on the phone. Famous at one point was a great place to eat, now just a waste of time & space in Southport!

1  Thank IzzysMom_27
Reviewed 12 March 2013

fairly priced food is ok casual atmosphere not the cleanest place teenage waitresses overall just an ok place nothing special

Reviewed 12 November 2012

My Family eats at this place about once a week. We love the waitresses the food, & the atmosphere. My daughter loves the attention she gets, plus we never have to worry about running out of anything they are right on top of it. I do have to say the Steak & Cheese Combo (w/ all the fixings) is the best menu item!

Reviewed 5 October 2012

This place has been a long term member of the dining scene in the Southport community, and they should be. Their food is well done, they are attentive to customers, their employees are gracious and welcoming. Best part, the prices are reasonable. They really make great pizza! Yes , sir!