“Eclectic, but good!!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I stopped in for a quick sandwich after work one day. This time of year there are lots of tourists trolling around town but these folks were friendly to everyone that came in! I was hoping this was a true deli, but it is not. I wanted an Italian sub, but I was told that they don't make those. They have an interesting menu where the sandwiches are named and not like any sandwich you could order in most delis. I ordered the Ruben, or the closet thing that resembled it and it was delicious. I was impressed by the food and the service. I have since taken my husband back and I will return again. A great addition to our little town.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Moore Street Market was a short walk in the morning from where we stayed. The coffee and light breakfast were excellent. It's a wonderful place to stop into when in Southport.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

My wife and I were traveling on vacation and selected this cafe/deli based on the previous ratings. It won't let you down! The sandwiches were fixed to perfection, staff knowledgable and very friendly. It was our first visit to Southport and the Moore Street Market and Deli was the first stop! Neat town on the water with the Maritime Museum across the street (free). Will definitely return to this deli if back in the area again!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We ate here on our way to the Bald Head Island ferry. It's a quaint little deli with a bohemian flair. A movie site like so many places in Southport. Prices are reasonable for a tourist town. I liked the "big hug" sandwich. Great outdoor seating! Give it a try!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We've had lunch several times, always the best, will keep coming back for sure! Love the seating and friendly service.