“Oops I ate it all”
Review of Southport Taffy & Fudge Factory - CLOSED

Southport Taffy & Fudge Factory
Description: We are moving our location to 112 E. Moore St. Through the Courtyard. We will be reopening 2/1/2014. Please bear with us as we put the old time atmosphere back together. Southport Taffy & Fudge Factory is a shop that brings the old nostalgic feel of the boardwalk to Southport. The owners, Mark & Diane Salyer of Southport, felt that the old taffy & fudge shop atmosphere was missing in Southport so they decided to open one.
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Great to see a local business producing great fudge , bought some for the journey to Washington, D.C. And as a gift, but ate them both and had to go back for more !! Loved the salted chocolate

There are newer reviews for Southport Taffy & Fudge Factory

Reviewed 6 May 2014

These guys have a very welcoming small courtyard entrance to their shop - be careful not to miss it - it is set back between two stores. Very friendly people and you can taste their nice selection of homemade fudge before you decide which one(s) and how much you want. They also make saltwater taffy which I did not try, being more of a chocolate lover myself. If you like fudge, this is a must visit :)

1  Thank Cheryl A
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I don't usually go for fudge, but having tried it at the Ruark Inn made me want more. Owned by Ohioans, this was delicious fudge!

Reviewed 22 December 2013 via mobile

Had great fudge, many choices and low prices from here many times before but they are moving and closed until Feb 1, 2014 according to a sign on their door

Reviewed 22 December 2013

My dad raved and raved about the best fudge he ever had! So easy and great packaging, too!

Dad called to wish me a happy birthday but jumped right into how much he LOVED the fudge we sent him for Christmas. I consider him quite the connoisseur as he has traveled the world with lots of stops for fine chocolate and fudge. (In other words, he loves his treats). I have never heard him go on and on about any gift I have given him before. It was so easy, too. I went online, chose my tin and fudge and paid for it. I never had to go to the post office or anything. Plus....it easily fit into my budget and cost way less than anything else I could have bought him. He is 80 and has plenty of "stuff."

Thanks Southport Taffy & Fudge Factory. It's great to have you in the neighborhood but also online. Looking forward to your new location, too. We'd follow you anywhere as long as you keep making that GREAT Fudge and Taffy!

I'll be online for Valentine's Day and Dad's Birthday now, too now that I'm the #1 daughter due to my fine Fudge gifting talents!