“Great family experience:)”

Kelly Allen Sailing
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to the Kelly Allen, a 37 foot O'Day sloop. Go sailing with Captain Bob! Spend some time on the water! Experience two hours of quiet sailing on the Kelly Allen. We're at the dock next to Provision Company.
Raleigh, North Carolina
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great family experience:)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2014

We took our 3 kids ages 12, 15, and 19 with us on a sailing trip. This was the first sailing experience for all of use. Captain Bob and his crew were very knowledgeable, informative, and great hosts. The kids really enjoyed steering the ship while I enjoyed lying on the deck with a glass of wine enjoying the scenery and sunset . Truly a perfect evening! The boat is a great size to walk around and spread out. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Southport, North Carolina
“Sailing Fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2014

Captain Bob gave us a fantastic tour of Southport from the water side! My brother - a sailor too- was extremely impressed with the sailing adventure - and the crew - a good time was had by all - highly recommend this boat and Captain Bob!

Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Sunset sail”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014

Highly recommend, Captain Bob and crew made it a fun and relaxing trip. My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed the sail.

“#sunsetsailing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

This is my 4th or 5th sail on The Kelly Allen with Capt. Bob and crew. I bring anyone new to sailing or new to the area on this excursion. Always a good time with local history and area flavor shared by courteous crew.

Southport, North Carolina
“Awesome sailing adventure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

I highly recommend going out on the Kelly Allen with Captain Bob. He was great with my teenagers and son visiting from college. He had them assist with the whole process of sailing. They had a great time. I did as well. The view of Southport and Bald Head island was beautiful. The whole experience relaxing, safe and just all around awesome experience. Will book another charter soon.