“Awesome breakfast and location!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Southport
Lois Jane's Riverview Inn
Ranked #3 of 9 Southport B&B and Inns
Reviewed 16 October 2012

We were staying at Lois Jane's with other wedding guests for a friend's wedding. We rented Skip's lower suite so we have our own doorway to enter when coming in late at night and we didn't disturb others. The shops downtown are within walking distance as are The Provision Co. and Fishy Fishy. We greatly enjoyed the breakfast! would strongly recommend this for others!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank PamLeo

Reviewed 2 October 2012

Love Lois Jane's! We have stayed at this wonderful bed and breakfast twice this summer. The accommodations feel like home. The breakfast is delicious. And the staff is so welcoming. Would HIGHLY recommend Lois Jane's Riverview Inn.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank tbelle72
Reviewed 29 September 2012

I have been visiting the Riverview Inn (not the bed and breakfast, but the motel) for the past few years and will continue to do so until I am unable. The rooms are basic yet tastefully decorated. The motel is within walking distance of many great restaurants, the staff is friendly and efficient, and the price is not outlandish. The best part, as pointed out by other reviewers, is the porch swing and private back deck (only when staying in a "riverfront" room). The view from the swings is amazing and well worth the cost of the room. I strongly recommend this motel if you are in need of rest and relaxation.

Room Tip: Always pay extra and stay in a riverfront room. You won't be sorry when you see the view.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank themirandarin
Reviewed 28 September 2012

While travelling alone as a female, I was looking for a safe, inviting environment. I got so much more. The inn is beautifully decorated and well-kept, the staff was very helpful and friendly, Miss Mary's room was exquisite and the full breakfast was well prepared. I look forward to spending more time here!

Room Tip: Miss Mary's Room was spacious and has access to an upstairs balcony.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank AESS1960
Reviewed 14 September 2012

Needed a place to stay before taking the ferry to Bald Head Island. But next time, I think I will stay in Southport at the Riverview and skip Bald Head!
Needed much more time to visit in Southport...and the Riverview is right on the river and within walking distance of lots of things. Park right next door...several great seafood restaurants just down the street within walking distance. Great clean room with coffee pot, fridge...park right in front. Easy check in. Reminds me of travels of my childhood and the motor inns we stayed in. We will be back

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank merrilljMillsRiverNc
Reviewed 10 September 2012

I needed some time to myself and decided to go back to the Riverside Motel. I had been here in May with my Mom and had to leave early because she wasn't feeling well. I fell in love with Room 3. Right on the water and you can watch the boats go by, I have a shot of a sail boat as my computer screen now. One night my battery was dead in my car and Erin and her hubby helped me right out. I really loved the lazy time reading and watching the water and also the many things to do right there at the motel. I went for long walks through those gorgeous streets, went for a ghost walk, spent the morning on Bald Head walking and hitching rides with generous people driving golf carts, and walking along Oak Island Beach nearby. Plenty of great places to eat too, the resturant right next to the motel is always good with comfort seafood. I came home much happier and relaxed. Thanks guys, I'll be back! =:o]

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Charlotte H
Reviewed 6 September 2012

A second time staying at the Riverside Motel (across the street from the Inn). For a vintage motel, it is kept nicely; very clean and spacious. Bathrooms are on the small side and I had to ask for a hairdryer, but all in all, can't complain. The one thing that would have made the night a bit better would be a quieter AC, but no hotel/motel have quiet AC's! The Hospitality is just what you would expect in the South; friendly and accomodating.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Deb1776VA
Also consider these accommodations in or near Southport
Wingate by Wyndham Southport
Hampton Inn & Suites Carolina Beach Oceanfront
Hampton Inn Southport
Hampton Inn Southport
#1 of 5 in Southport
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#2 of 5 in Southport

Been to Lois Jane's Riverview Inn? Share your experiences!