“Enjoyed our stay!!!”

Ranked #12 of 21 Hotels in Statesville
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Enjoyed our stay!!!”
Reviewed 13 June 2012

I found this Inn online while looking for a place to stay near Statesville, and Taylorsville. I was a little worried because the price wa so amazingly good!!! My husband and I arrived at the Inn around 830 at night and found the area to be clean and safe and quiet. It is less than a mile off the highway. It is across the street from a couple of fast food restaraunts, a pizza place, a sub restaraunt, a grocery store, a dollar store and two gas stations. I felt very safe walking in the area. The staff was very pleasant and friendly; the room was very updated and clean. The bed was comfortable and the sheets were soft. We will definitly stay here again!! No added charge-microwave, mini fridge, internet, hair dryer, and coffee pot in the room.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
10 Thank Tamra L

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
NYC
Reviewed 5 June 2012

The hotel was great considering its very low price! Staff is also very friendly from our experience.

• Stayed June 2012
7 Thank hikeman
Davenport
Reviewed 30 April 2012

I found the Economy Inn in Statesville, NC to be clean & comfortable with no stagnate odors such as cigarette smoke or mustiness. We were on the back side of the hotel and the traffic noise was minimal. The staff was very friendly and accomodating. If you're looking for a moderate price and a clean room I recommend this hotel. The only problem I had was ease of getting ice. You had to get a quarter from the manager (or use your own) to get ice from next to the office door.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
7 Thank rayg666
Goochland
Reviewed 19 April 2012

Room was clean and did not make my allergies flare up. Service was wonderful. Innkeeper was very helpful and friendly. Great value for the price of the stay! Near highway but didn't have any problem with noise. Near food- Arby's, Mcdonalds, Pizza place. Will most certainly stay here again!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
6 Thank Pamela B
Chesapeake, Virginia
Reviewed 28 November 2011

I spent the last three days in this hotel and had a wonderful time. The staff was very friendly and the location was great. I will be staying in this same hotel again next month.

Dr. J

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
7 Thank Manuel J
Reviewed 28 February 2011

TV kept going out... Room could've been cleaner... Bathroom was made for a kid... Could barely wash my arms or feet... Shower handle took ingenuity to get at the right temperature... Worst place I've stayed...

• Stayed February 2011
2 Thank gottadie2live
Union Grove, North Carolina
Reviewed 15 July 2010

This was supposed to be our honeymoon. We paid for a room with a jaccuzzi. We got more than we bargained for. After bringing our stuff to the room we went to the movies, then we came back to the room for a nice bath and were disgusted to find curly little hairs all over the tub. We complained and the managment said that we could have our money back, but he had no clean up staff to clean the room. He could not even give me the supplies to clean it myself. He did say that he would give us another room, but upon inspection we saw soap scum all over the other tub. It ruined our honeymoon and we ended up going home. On a lighter note we got a night alone at home with the kids at mommas.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple