“Quaint”

Price range: US$10 - US$15
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 10 April 2013 via mobile

this seemed to be the popular small pizza and wings hangout. If you are staying at one of the nearby hotels you can enjoy some unusual pizzas with the locals. we don't drink, but we did not feel uncomfortable that this appeared to be a favorite spot for exotic beers. Friendly. Convenient location.

Reviewed 15 March 2013

Stopped here with my family while heading back North from vacation. The place was right near our hotel. The crust is a thinner crust (which I like) and the sauce was tangy (which I also like and is a rarity in my opinion). There weren't too many toppings but I don't really care as long as the overall pie tastes good, which it did. We also got some pizza dough bites which were tasty and also some wings. We got Memphis style. Quite good ! Service was prompt, friendly and genuine. Prices were a little bit high but the place is right in-between all the hotels so i guess it's a tourist trap. That said, many of the customers appeared to be local so that tells you something. My only negative would be that seating was kind of limited but they did also offer outdoor tables too. No big deal. I'd stop again if I stay at the same hotel. Decent meal with quality service. Oh, and they play great music !! Real bluesy !! Nice !

2  Thank HipD3
Reviewed 16 December 2012

We were traveling and this restaurant was within walking distance from our hotel. Great service. We were pleased with our choice. Will go back next time we stay there.

1  Thank clh6262
Reviewed 27 November 2012 via mobile

Try the Mendocino Pizza - pesto, mushrooms, feta, walnuts - super! Good service, friendly folks, craft beer - good spot.

1  Thank dorisinbaytown
Reviewed 6 November 2012

Good quality food, but a bit overpriced. This is a drinking persons place, they push their beer sales whether you want it or not.

1  Thank Tacomajason

Been to 1849 Pizza & Wing Company? Share your experiences!