“Great Service!”

Ranked #3 of 160 Restaurants in Statesville
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Statesville, NC
“Great Service!”
Reviewed 17 September 2013

It was our first time at Logan's and I must say we had an absolutely wonderful time! The place was great, the service was very good! Our waiter; “Little Chris”, was wonderful! We couldn't have asked for a nicer waiter. He took care of every thing we needed and answered all our question. He was also very attentive for the remainder of our meal. The front floor manager, “Big Chris” came to our table and took care of a small detail for us with no trouble at all. A very nice man, indeed!

Our food arrived in a timely manner and was delicious. One of my husband's side order was not to his liking and it was replaced without question. Portions were good sized and we ended up bringing home some of our dinner. All in all, I can't say anything bad about Logan's of Statesville, NC! We loved the relaxed, casual atmosphere. It's our kinda place and we'll be going back soon!

• Visited September 2013

Irving, Texas
“Great as always.”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

There has never been a Logan's we don't like, even if we have to wait awhile, it's always worth it! The food was great and so was the service, I would recommend it to everyone.

Visited August 2013
PA
“Great southern hospitality and food!”
Reviewed 19 August 2013 via mobile

Incredibly friendly staff and a great menu made our dinner for 7 people very enjoyable.
Everything was fresh and delicious. (The yeast rolls were amazing!) Three of my dinner companions raved about their steaks, and my teriyaki chicken breast was awesome (try the loaded mash potatoes). Small deserts were just enough to fill you up (came in little metal buckets you got to take home)

I'd highly recommend checking this place out if you are looking for a great variety of food and friendly service.

• Visited August 2013
Dallas, PA
“Chew, Chew, Chew”
Reviewed 11 August 2013

Sadly enough, I chose this restaurant for my family as we were passing through the area. The steaks were filled with fat and one-quarter of my steak was not even edible. When I told the waitress, she brought back the bill with a $3.00 coupon for the next visit! I don't think so!

Visited August 2013
Hampton, Virginia
“"very casual, very good" !”
Reviewed 15 July 2013

My wife and I ate at Logan's Roadhouse in Statesville, N.C. We had eaten there one time before, while traveling in the state of North Carolina. Eat shelled peanuts and throw the shells on the floor. My salad was fresh and plentiful. The steaks are tender, delicious, and priced right. This is really a good place to stop and eat while traveling. The service is top of the line and very friendly. No need to dress up, Logan's is "very casual, very good" !

• Visited June 2013