“Good food, great service.”
Review of Logans Roadhouse

Logans Roadhouse
Ranked #3 of 161 Restaurants in Statesville
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ellicott City, MD
“Good food, great service.”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

I found Logan's when I moved here. It's close to my house which makes it convenient. The staff is always happy and smiling, they are also knowledgeable about the product. Food is consistently good, the bar is my preferred hangout where there is always a mix of friendly people, topped by a terrific bar staff. I always take friends here when visiting from out of town. Thumbs up!

• Visited December 2013

Kernersville, North Carolina
“Best Steakhouse in Statesville”
Reviewed 1 December 2013

Albeit a chain restaurant it is the best in Statesville to get a steak, ribs, chicken or other typical American fare. Period. I consider it Statesville's best all around restaurant.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Theodore B
Surfside Beach, South Carolina
“Nice steakhouse”
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Very nice meal and excellent service...plenty to take home as well. Biscuits are outstanding and italian dressing was authentic.

1 Thank bobbyb21
Fort Bragg, North Carolina
“Enjoyable experience”
Reviewed 28 September 2013

We selected Logan's for dinner one evening while travelling. It was a Wednesday and the restaurant was fairly busy. It was easy to see why. Our server was very attentive and our food came out quickly. We shared the french dip sandwich with fries and it was definitely enough for two people (although my mom and I don't have huge appetites). The rolls were nice and hot and, of course, there's the peanuts! My only issue is that the restroom, while clean, is in desperate need of renovation. Otherwise, it was a very enjoyable experience.

Statesville, NC
“Great Service!”
Reviewed 17 September 2013

It was our first time at Logan's and I must say we had an absolutely wonderful time! The place was great, the service was very good! Our waiter; “Little Chris”, was wonderful! We couldn't have asked for a nicer waiter. He took care of every thing we needed and answered all our question. He was also very attentive for the remainder of our meal. The front floor manager, “Big Chris” came to our table and took care of a small detail for us with no trouble at all. A very nice man, indeed!

Our food arrived in a timely manner and was delicious. One of my husband's side order was not to his liking and it was replaced without question. Portions were good sized and we ended up bringing home some of our dinner. All in all, I can't say anything bad about Logan's of Statesville, NC! We loved the relaxed, casual atmosphere. It's our kinda place and we'll be going back soon!