“Best Steakhouse ever!!”

Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly
Hopkinton, Massachusetts
“Best Steakhouse ever!!”
Reviewed 24 January 2014

We were passing through on our way to Florida--read good reviews. This was the best ever steakhouse!! Our waitress, Caroline was so wonderful!! No restaurant has ever served a green salad like this--it came with bacon bits, shredded cheese and much more with their home made salad dressings of choice. My husband and I had Mesquite Rib Eye Steak--cooked to perfection!! Hot soft rolls, baked potatoes so good . Restaurant was packed--now we know why!! Susan went to the tables to see if we were satisfied with everything. Wish they were all over the country !! Will definitely come again.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Ted101263

Ellicott City, MD
“Good food, great service.”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

I found Logan's when I moved here. It's close to my house which makes it convenient. The staff is always happy and smiling, they are also knowledgeable about the product. Food is consistently good, the bar is my preferred hangout where there is always a mix of friendly people, topped by a terrific bar staff. I always take friends here when visiting from out of town. Thumbs up!

• Visited December 2013
Kernersville, North Carolina
“Best Steakhouse in Statesville”
Reviewed 1 December 2013

Albeit a chain restaurant it is the best in Statesville to get a steak, ribs, chicken or other typical American fare. Period. I consider it Statesville's best all around restaurant.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Theodore B
Surfside Beach, South Carolina
“Nice steakhouse”
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Very nice meal and excellent service...plenty to take home as well. Biscuits are outstanding and italian dressing was authentic.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank bobbyb21
Fort Bragg, North Carolina
“Enjoyable experience”
Reviewed 28 September 2013

We selected Logan's for dinner one evening while travelling. It was a Wednesday and the restaurant was fairly busy. It was easy to see why. Our server was very attentive and our food came out quickly. We shared the french dip sandwich with fries and it was definitely enough for two people (although my mom and I don't have huge appetites). The rolls were nice and hot and, of course, there's the peanuts! My only issue is that the restroom, while clean, is in desperate need of renovation. Otherwise, it was a very enjoyable experience.

• Visited September 2013