“Beautiful, Clean and Courteous! Great Restful Stay”

Courtyard Statesville Mooresville/Lake Norman
Ranked #3 of 21 Hotels in Statesville
North Haven, CT
“Beautiful, Clean and Courteous! Great Restful Stay”
Reviewed 22 February 2011

I loved this hotel. We were traveling all day from Sandestin Florida and were there late. We were beat. I was hopint to catch a bite at "The Bistro" but we were there so late, it was closing up.

The staff was friendly and the room was spectacular. I loved the design and to me it felt clean clean clean. Believe me, it takes a lot to ease my mind and get me comfortable in a hotel and this place did it with ease. I don't understand the bed bugs remark in a previous posting but I am free from bites. :) The beds were so comfortable that I slept better than I did the entire vacation.

The next morning we had breakfast at "The Bistro" and it was yummy. I definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Oak Island
Reviewed 13 February 2011

We were driving through and this hotel came up with best reviews, and rates. Was very clean, accommodating, even with my 3 yr old, and food was great! Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled with family
Bristol, West Virginia
Reviewed 2 January 2011

My wife and I stayed here on our way back home to WV. I booked it through Priceline and got a great rate for the night. We arrived around 9:30 pm and were in our room within 5 minutes. Our room was quite large and comfortable with a king bed and flat-screen tv. It was clean and very well appointed and we both got a great night's sleep before heading out early in the morning for Thanksgiving with our family.
The staff was very friendly and helpful recommending a great new restaurant within walking distance where we were able to get a late evening dinner before turning in.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank MexTravlr
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed 31 October 2010

This hotel was very modern and trendy. It had been newly built or renovated. I am not sure which, but everything felt new. The rooms were gorgeous. They had granite bathrooms, large flat screen TVs, very big and comfy beds. I loved all the furnishing, everything felt so slick and nice.

The restaurant had very unique foods, much more than just burgers and fries. They had lattice wraps and a wide variety of choices. The restaurant its self was very nicely designed. All the booths where built into the walls, with TV’s built into random pillars.

The price was under $100 and it was by far the best hotel I have ever stayed in for work. You have to ask for the corporate discount, but they will gladly give it to you. There is a Hampton Inn next store and I would hands down pick this hotel. And I love Hampton Inn’s. This hotel is that nice. It really is a hidden gem. I felt very comfortable about taking clients to this that were traveling with us.

Very Friendly Service. Something got messed up with one of our clients reservations and they took care of it immediately without a second thought. It could have been an uncomfortable situation, but they really handled it wonderfully and wasn’t.

I cannot wait to stay here again.

Thank You Hotel Staff!

• Stayed March 2010, travelled on business
Dunkirk, MD
Reviewed 24 October 2010

Courteous front desk staff which made check-in very easy. Clean comfortable and beautifully decorated room. In all the hotel was really nice and I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled with friends
Hilliard, Ohio
Reviewed 3 October 2010

Wife and I spend one night at the 1 year old Courtyard by Marriott in Statesville, NC. We were on the run 10 minutes from the property when we decided to call to see if rooms available. Lucky a two queen bed room was on the 4th floor. This is by far the best last minute hotel accomodation we have ever had. $79 for the night! A Saturday night at that! Very modern styling and the staff are awesome! If you're traveling down I77 and looking for a place to stay in NC, I highly recommend the Courtyard by Marriott at Statesville! Can't go wrong.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple
DC Metro area
Reviewed 5 September 2010

Good hotel. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The front desk gave us a good recommendation to a local restaurant for some Carolina Bar-B-Q. There's also an Outback within walking distance, along with a strip mall and large movie complex (went and saw a movie that night). The lobby area is still undergoing some renovations, but it wasn't a problem. The hot tub didn't seem to be working correctly as the water was warm at best and never got hot. Rooms are typical, clean, no issues.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled with family