“freshly made to order”
Review of JD's Market & Deli - CLOSED

JD's Market & Deli
Price range: US$4 - US$9
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Come and visit our wonderful little deli. As you are traveling through Statesville, be sure to stop by and have a great meal. We have immaculate Restrooms, free Wi-Fi and plenty of room for you to unwind. We are located in the Signal Hill Mall where you can stretch your legs and take a stroll before you head back on your journey (The perfect rest area!) Also, if you do not have much time, then feel free to call ahead and pick up your order and we will have it ready for you. Our fare is fantastic,Homemade and delicious, from our wonderful Salads to our amazing Toasted Wraps, from our Stack high Deli Sandwiches to our terrific Muffalatta. There is so much to choose from. My favorite is our OMG: Reuben, which will be yours? Make JD's your favortie stopover when traveling through Statesville. See you soon...You are invited! Closed on Sunday's.
Charlotte, North Carolina
“freshly made to order”
Reviewed 31 August 2013

My kids and I stopped here on our way back from apple picking at J & A Orchards looking for a fast food alternative. This was a quick stop right off the interstate and well worth it as they made our sandwiches to order with yummy bread in no time. The sandwiches were loaded with lots of meat so my kids and I split one which suited us perfectly. They also had wraps on the menu which looked tasty...We will come back again when we are driving through. By the way, the place was CLEAN and organized (bathrooms, order area, and what I could see of the kitchen)...a plus in our book!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Monica A

Marion
“Fast food alternative”
Reviewed 26 August 2013 via mobile

Ok, so this place may not look like much but the food is consistently excellent. I had the cobb salad. Very filling with a beautiful presentation.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank amram80
Statesville, North Carolina
“Try it!!!”
Reviewed 24 July 2013

Don't judge this deli by it's surroundings. The food is delicious! (Reuben!!) You really cannot go wrong with a stop here. Yum!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Lisa M
Kannapolis, North Carolina
“Really good food, worth taking the exit off the interstate!”
Reviewed 13 April 2013

We were going through Statesville around lunch time and found this place on Tripadvisor. We decided to give it a try. The food was delicious and we even got to meet the owner in person. I had a Hot Italiano Wrap and my sister had the cold veggie wrap, my mom had a half of chicken salad sandwich (that was loaded with chicken salad) and a bowl of tomato basil soup. All of our food was yummy and we ate every bite. The staff and the owner were very nice and personable, I can't wait to stop in here again. They have eat in and take out.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Mary W
Statesville, North Carolina
“Excellent food and service.”
Reviewed 22 January 2013

You can't go wrong here for a quality deli sandwich. My local business friends meet there often for a quick lunch. Outstanding!

Visited January 2013