“Statesville Hampton Inn - Very Accomodating”

Hampton Inn Statesville
Ranked #1 of 21 Hotels in Statesville
Reviewed 13 June 2014

We had been on the road for 12 hours and were ready for a good night's rest. We stopped in the Hampton Inn - Statesville, NC just hoping that they had a room left for us as it was around midnight. Yes they could accommodate us. We were so glad they did. Will stop on our next trip thru NC.

Room Tip: We like rooms on the upper floors away from elevators and ice machines.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank CheerFan

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Convenient to the highway, nice restaurants within walking distance. Movie theater right across the parking lot from the lobby. Overall good experience. Breakfast was good, seemed to have all the standard items that you would expect to find on a free hotel breakfast buffet.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Todd S
Reviewed 7 June 2014

As a business traveler, we experience all kinds of service, accommodation nightmares and some rude folk's. However, the entire team of the Hampton Inn Statesville gets the highest ranking of all from me. As a diamond member, I was warmly welcomed by the receiving staff upon check in. The room was clean, spacious and the bathroom was immaculate. The daily room service was perfect. The valet laundry service was outstanding with the staff delivering my clean clothes to my room prior to my arrival from work. I want to honorably mention Melissa, the young woman in the dinning room during the early morning breakfast service. She was so kind, friendly, helpful, professional and most of all, the greatest personality and southern charm that anyone could experience. After an arduous work day, it feels good to come to a nice and tidy room and relax before dinner. To me, this is a hotel that I would come back and stay here for leisure. I highly recommend. Good job team Hampton Inn Statesville. You guys ROCK!!! Tell corporate that I said y'all could teach a thing or two to some of your other Hampton's.

Room Tip: Highest floor away from the elevator
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank b0rtiz
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Spent 2 nights at the hotel with family. Our rooms were clean, the pillows were even pretty comfortable. The breakfast buffet well attended with a variety of items. Small workout facility, but well maintained. We didn't get a chance to use the pool. Close to places to eat, cinema and the interstate, yet quiet. I want to mention the front desk staff, particularly Gabby, she was extremely helpful and pleasant. Definitely would recommend to anyone traveling.

1  Thank Lila F
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Nice Hampton Inn. Stayed one night while traveling north from Florida. Clean & comfortable room. Excellent guest service from front desk. Would stay again. Outback within walking distance and other dining nearby.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 May 2014

My family and I stayed two nights. The staff is WONDERFUL!!! We arrived late at night. Gabrielle was so kind. The kids were hungry so like magic she came up with snacks to quiet them...so helpful. The rooms were clean and well maintained. The beds were so comfortable. The kids and I loved the FREE breakfast.

I highly recommend this hotel. It's right off Interstate 77 so pull over and have a wonderful experience at Hampton Inn.

2  Thank TerrieL1
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Back in March 2014, we lost power at our house due to winter weather. After 2 days without power, we called numerous hotels trying to find a room to take a hot shower and get warm. The staff at this Hampton Inn were very friendly on the phone (which wasn't the case with other hotels we spoke to) even though they had few rooms left because of visiting power company employees who were helping with the outages. The hotel was just off I-77. When we checked in, they gave us extra towels and bath products when we said we were looking forward to a hot shower. We also got extra pillows with no problems. There was an Outback next door to eat at without even having to drive. The room was clean, comfortable, and quiet. Breakfast the next morning wasn't the best Hampton Inn breakfast we've had, but I think it's because the day we stayed was just not our favorite hot dishes (breakfast pizza bagels and sausage links). We were still grateful for the cereal and breakfast pastries.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family