“Best stay for the best price! Pet friendly too!”

Red Roof PLUS+ Statesville
Ranked #3 of 21 Hotels in Statesville
Reviewed 29 July 2014

I had reviewed other reviews on line regarding this hotel when surfing for a pet friendly hotel that was approximately half way to Buffalo, New York from Orlando, Florida. I found the reviews very informative. I loved this hotel! It is super clean, the staff is super friendly, and the outside areas for smoking and pets is very, very nice. My little dog and I were welcomed, and we felt as if we were part of a family. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling Route 77 in N.C. Don't be afraid to make reservations prior to the stay. You won't be disappointed! (It would be nice if they offered bagels or morning pastries in the office along with the coffee that is offered though. That would save some time when departing). Thanks Red Roof Inn - I will definitely make reservations on our next travel to Buffalo and back home again!

Room Tip: If traveling with a pet, choose a room at the end of the hotel, whether up or down. Easy access to...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Rose H
CCozean, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Statesville, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Thank you for sharing your stay experience and also how you went about researching our inn. The Red Roof brand is pet friendly and our location welcomes many varieties of pets, cats and dogs to those who take flight. Many of my staff are pet owners also and we love seeing all of our four legged guests as well.We take pride in offering a clean and comfortable product at an affordable price. We look forward to seeing you and your little pup again.

Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

The area itself is rather confusing to navigate, so don't let that discourage you! The rooms are immaculately clean, nicely remodeled and very convenient to everything in Statesville and the interstate. Located a short distance from the beautiful Historic Downtown Statesville which you would never know a huge interstate hub exists just across the way. If you have the time, I highly recommend checking it out. We were at the Red Roof for two nights and it was a glorious stay and they were much more accommodating than any of the other hotels in the area. Friendly staff, safe location, very quiet for being so close to the interstate and convenient to fast food, gas, several restaurants and even a K-mart. The price is amazing too.

• Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank RoamingRaven
CCozean, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Statesville, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

I am so glad you had an enjoyable stay with us and were able to expolre the downtown area.
It is truely an interesting and unique mix of various styles of architecture, old victorian homes that have been restored, and past history. There have even been a number of movies shot in and around our area. We hope to see you again very soon.

Sincerely; Catherin Cozean

Reviewed 12 July 2014

My wife and I stayed for a single night on a road trip returning to Georgia. The hotel/motel is directly off the interstate, but is a bit tricky to find the right access street. You enter the entrance to a small shopping center (Food Lion) and turn left. That takes you down a short road to the hotel. The hotel is a three story building with an access elevator in the middle. The clerk at the desk was very nice and gave us three room options and great prices for each. We got our keys and headed to the room. I've stayed at several Red Roofs before and i must say that this was the cleanest, nicest RR room i have ever stayed in. The rooms are not large but standard sized for RR's. The beds were comfortable and our night was quiet. i did stay on the side opposite the highway. There may be more noise on the interstate side.
The grounds of the hotel are nice with several picnic tables available to sit out on. They do not serve breakfast but there is an Ihop across the street in the mall and a several fast food restaurants on the main drag. We were pleased and would consider staying at this motel again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nuggetboy
CCozean, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Statesville, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to share feedback from your recent stay with us. You provided helpful information for your fellow Trip Advisor travelers. We are glad that you had an enjoyable stay. We take pride in offering our guest clean, comfortable rooms at an affordable price. We hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I booked the room and didn't expect it to look like "The Photos" from website. It looked just like them. Clean and nothing to complain of. Peggy at the desk was so pleasant and helpful! Thank You RRI.

Room Tip: Great air conditioners, rooms are clean, no noise.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Sandra Ann D
CCozean, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Statesville, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2014

Thank you so much for your kind review. I appreciate that you complimented Peggy, at our front desk. She is very personable and professional, and enjoys taking good care of our guests. We hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

I needed a hotel stay after being gone for 15 years ad I knew where the Red Roof hotel was. It was an average hotel with average rooms. I was a little afraid of staying there at night by myself since smoking was not permitted and everyone was outside the room smoking. The room was on the back end facing the interstate and the stair case was on the other end until I realized there was a closer staircase.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank DonnasDen
CCozean, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Statesville, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

I saddens me to hear that you felt afraid during your stay at my inn. I would love for you to contact me at i0113@redroof.com with more feedback. I can understand as a single female traveling alone, smokers presence outside of your room could make you feel uneasy, and am sorry for the discomfort. Our building is 3 stories, with staircases located at both ends and in the middle along with the elevator. We try and encourage every guest at check-in, if you need anything or have questions or concerns to please contact us immediately. I hope that you will give us another opportunity in the future.

Sincerely;
Catherine Cozean

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Charlotte motor speedway was our destination. Needed a nice place for a reasonable price. Red roof statesville was the place nice clean rooms newly remodeled .We had two of the upgraded "premium" rooms. While the idea is nice I have stayed at many red roof inns and they are usually my first choice when traveling the snack box on average has increased room rates by $20. Close enough to the speedway

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank James R

We appreciate you staying with us during the area NASCAR events in Charlotte. Most folks do not realize that staying North of the Lowes motor speedway may cut down travel time leaving after the race. I am glad that you tried our premium rooms. These rooms offer a welcome snack box featuring juice, water, granola bars, popcorn and trail mix just what you need for relaxing in your room or hitting the road in the morning. You also have extra pillow(s) and bath towels included with your premium room, along with the hairdryer, micro fridge, iron/board and in room coffee. Typically, this is just an extra 7-9 dollars above our deluxe and superior rooms. We hope to see you again, the next NASCAR race is October 2014.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Very convenient to interstate and food. The rooms have been nicely updated and clean. We've stayed at this hotel a number of times and likely will return in the future. The front office staff were more than helpful and courteous.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank cej3

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We take pride in offering clean, comfortable rooms, at an affordable price. I am fortunate to have a terrific front desk staff that is genuinely concerned with meeting and exceeding all the needs of our guests. We look forward to seeing you again, and appreciate your continued business.