Brookwood Inn Statesville
Hotels.com
US$144
US$123
Very Good 4/5
Red Roof PLUS+ Statesville(Statesville)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$62
Red Roof
Economy Inn(Statesville)(Great Value!)
US$67
Very Good 4/5
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 June 2011

My daughters and I stayed at the Brookwood dating back to probably 2008. Each year, it got worse. It has become so unclean. There is a nursing facility nearby where my dad is, so it was convenient for us. We finally stopped last year. We reserved a N / S room, arrived late at night and was told all they had was smoking. What was the purpose on my reservation I asked. Of course, no one knew. Needless to say, we left and never returned. They also advertise continental breakfast. That is the biggest joke. It's worth it to spend $3 - $5 more and enjoy your rest.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
4  Thank tbryn
Reviewed 14 April 2011

When we first stayed ther 2 years ago, it was ok for the money. Then the accomodations just got worse. We stayed ther 5 times as we had a card that said our 6th night was free. We went to stay there this year and were refused. They said it had been changed to 6 nights, and they would not stamp a card 5 times for us and use this years as the 6th. Every year something was wrong but we gave the benifet of the doubt and stayed there. The owner was a pig and so was his cleaning staff. Would not recommend it to anyone

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank badToronto
Reviewed 1 April 2011

Not the Hilton, but when you are traveling with your pets the Hilton won't let you in the door. This place was comfortable for the price. It is an older place, has a continental breakfast till 9am and coffee all day. Management was really helpful, and the staff was good.

I will return on my next business trip definately.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Liberty4Free
Reviewed 19 October 2010

I Don't think that all these reviews are accurate.....when i stayed here i did not see any bugs.....nor was there peeling paint...and the toliet flushed just fine....the room was clean...I had a great stay and the breakfast was ok considering how much you pay to stay there.....its not as bad as these people are stateing on this site....i would stay again when i go there in the future...And the staff were very helpful and friendly!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank LovelyGirl_69
Reviewed 15 October 2010

Stayed a half hour in room , after being advised to save by paying cash. Musty smell , so started Ac when arrived , tried my computer to see if wifi - worked, when nats started to fly all around . every thing felt sticky and dirty. When I went to service desk and said I would not be able to get a good night sleep here and asked for a refund. Told manger had to ok, a Mr Om Abrole said nothing was wrong with room and their policy was no refunds after 15 minutes . I became very upset and now knew why they want you to pay in cash. I would highly recommend NEVER to consider this place ( This is the closest to Roach hotel i have ever seen)

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled solo