“Very nice”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Very nice”
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Island Breeze is southern to the core... a very lovely shop. I purchased Alex and Ani bangles here before, and this time around I was looking at their clothing selection. Gorgeous clothes and jewelry, but the selection does not satisfy my style (and size/cut) at thirty. Do not get me wrong, the quality and selection is very nice. The prices were a bit steep, but again there is quality in the items the carry. My only complaint is that I felt like I was being stalked by a sales woman. I assume that they are commission based here.

2 Thank Adrienne W

Toledo, Ohio
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Beautiful clothes at Sunset Beach North Carolina”
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Our family has been going to Sunset Beach, NC for over 30 years. Island Breeze is a clothing store tucked under the new bridge going across to Sunset Beach Island. I never miss a visit to this great independently owned women's clothing store. Sizes run the spectrum of women's figures. and their clothes are not found in large chain stores. Service is personal and excellent. I always receive positive comments wearing the clothes purchased at Island Breeze. People in Toledo, OH, where I live, often ask where I got them. Thanks Island Breeze for helping to dress me all these years! Oh, and if you rent a home on the beach from Sunset Properties for a fabulous vacation, you receive a 10% discount on your Island Breeze purchases.
Gail from Toledo.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Gail M
Bethany Beach, Delaware
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Best little dress shop on the East Coast”
Reviewed 11 August 2013

Who would think you would find the best dress shop located in a very, very small building in Sunset Beach, NC? I have been shopping their for 15 years and watched them grow from 1 store to take up 3 more stores in the building. (There's an ice cream parlor at the end of the block).

This is a family owned business managed by Sara and her staff. They are waiting for you when you walk in and will immediately help you find what you are looking for (sometimes a bit overwhelmingly). As you select items, staff will put them in your own personal try-on room.
The clothes are trendy, sharp and different. I've bought items for business (love the suits/jackets/pants), weddings and just casual needs. Shoes, handbags, wonderful costume jewelry, scarves, round out the accessories. Alterations available at a reasonable price. AND the BEST Part? Prices reflect NC - not New York. You will never see these styles at Macy's, Neiman-Marcus at these prices. People seem to come from everywhere since its always busy when I'm there. Of course, I'm there during Summer; don't know what its like in the winter.

Visited August 2013