This well known golf/resort mecca touts itself as being an upscale vacation and conference center just north of Myrtle Beach in North Cariolina. Generally I have no other complaints except they fail Test #1 of my comfort/qualification staqndards: the carpet was very filthy. On the second night of our stay I begin to notice a clammey feeling on the bottom of my feet. Upon inspection my feet (after bathing) were blackened from filth. I grabbed a damp wash cloth and wiped it over the carpet and it was black. They obviously do not vacuum very well and probably never shampoo the carpets. Too bad. This could be a great place to take short vacations or long weekends, but their sanitation standards are far from acceptable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This golf resort is within 15 minutes' walk of Sunset Beach and offers access to 3 golf courses. Rooms include a seating area, and free WiFi is available in rooms and public areas. We offer rooms and villas. A kitchen or kitchenette is available. Guests at Sea Trail can dine in Brassie’s Pub or the Magnolias Lounge. After a meal, guests can enjoy a game of golf or practice on the putting green. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Ebookers so you can book your Sea Trail Golf Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Trail Golf Hotel Sunset Beach
- Sea Trail Golf Resort And Conference Center
- Sea Trail Resort
- Sea Trail Hotel